Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Reason Nice Guys Finish Last in Dating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Reason Nice Guys Finish Last in Dating
    Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:00pm

Why Do Nice Guys Finish Last in Dating?

If you’re anything like most men, you’ve probably had your share of bad dates. I’ve been there as well. There have been times when I thought a date is going really well, but it actually ended up quite the opposite of what I expected.

However, all of this changed when I found out that I’d been doing something that was quickly turning women off. I was being too nice.

Now while I am not saying that you should completely do away with being nice, overdoing it can lead to your date to thinking that you’re faking the whole thing.

Let me explain what I mean…

During my extensive research into the female psychology, I found out that a reaction in a woman’s brain occurs when she feels that a guy is being too nice. Instead of warming up to him, an alarm goes off in the brain that tells her that she isn’t safe with him.

Based on a study conducted by the Kasper Loscalzo Institute of Psychology, a woman’s brain releases “feel good” hormones like serotonin and oxytocin when she feels that a guy is being nice to her.

On the other hand, if a woman feels that a man is simply too nice to the point that she thinks it is too good to be true, these happy hormones disappear and get replaced with cortisol, a stress hormone.

Cortisol induces effects in the body that are the exact opposite of feeling good. Besides raising a woman’s blood pressure levels, this hormone also causes bouts of anxiety, confusion and even fear.

So instead of establishing a connection with your date, you will only end up making her feel that she has to get away from you. And that’s not the result you want, is it? Unfortunately, this is the only effect you’ll get when you make your date feel when you are too nice.

Moreover, the researchers gathered that besides making a woman feel distrustful of a guy who’s overly trying to project himself as Mr. Nice Guy, she will also think something horrible could happen because cortisol also stimulates unpleasant thoughts.

(Cortisol can also make it really tough for a woman to get sufficiently wet during sex.)

So the next time you’re going on a date, keep in mind that being too nice won’t lead to something good. It will only cut your date much shorter than you planned.

Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:09pm
In some cases yes.....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:12pm
I found that interesting too.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:24pm
The problem isn't being "too nice". The problem is that the goal of the date is to "finish first" and "win" something, usually something sexual. (Otherwise, there was absolutely no reason to be worried about her wanting to "get away from you" and bringing up that high cortisol levels impede female lubrication.)

Men might want to try going into the date with their only goal being meeting an interesting new person and hopefully having a good meal, a few laughs, and some nice conversation.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:50pm
Explains why women ain't nothing but....can't finish it on bhm but you get the gist. Ain't no such good thing as a good woman but a good man there is!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:55pm
is that a bogus study too?
I 'd never heard the cortisol/stress hormone part before but that made perfect sense to me.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:56pm
Sex is dope why pass it up? I only mess with skeezers so don't worry Im not gonna holla at you who desire to be married with a picket fence and children.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:58pm
I thought he mentioned getting wet  just because there  was also an article on that and cortisol lol. I didn't think he was referring to getting wet on the first date; tho some do ;-).
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:01pm
I married a nice guy . We need more to actually think with the first brain  . I only read a few lines .
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:10pm
lol

ok another Purple sucky thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon