BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:08pm
i hope Paul gets Bernie for slander and libel and whatever else he can throw in. those fake abuse pics he put up of Adrienne must have cost Paul some clients...was funny that Bernie expected Lisa to remember him and was quite offended she didnt LOL
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:07pm
just got done watching. 
i am surprised at taylor.. i mean i know how she gets when she drinks but damn...

i cant believe adrienne is this much of a liar when there is a paper trail... that is crazy. 

I think brandi was doing well.. she was calm and was just like "ok.. youre not suing me.." then she just blew up as usual and ran away.. smh. 
it could have been semi-settled right then and there but someone is always running out. 

I knew lisas closet was lovely.. it was great in her last house. her new house is gorgeousness period. 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:09pm
i think it's weird that Brandy and Paul are friends now
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Oh really??? Yeah that is weird...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:19pm
i want brandi to sue bernie too 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Oh really??? Yeah that is weird...

the enemy of my enemy is my friend
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:43pm
Watching right now. Who the hell does Kyle think she is inviting that dog Lisa's house. Isn't that a party fowl?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:45pm
Kyle is MESSY. Can't stand her
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:49pm
Something tells me Brandy is probably gaping legs with Paul by now. I think it spans far past 'we're cool.'

Kyle is such an instigator, Im hoping someone calls her ass out on the reunion.

I do believe that Adrienne is a liar, but at this point I dont know who to believe between she and Brandy.

Taylor, needs this check so she, much like the Kenya Moore's and Cynt Bailey's, is trying to solidify her return for the next season. Which is why she is always riling people up. Throw the stone hide your hand type sh!t that I dont like.

I dont think Adrienne and Paul's marriage was ever really a marriage, they never really came across as happy to me-
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i hope Paul gets Bernie for slander and libel and whatever else he can throw in. those fake abuse pics he put up of Adrienne must have cost Paul some clients...was funny that Bernie expected Lisa to remember him and was quite offended she didnt LOL

He's very opportunistic. Probably hitting that on the side
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 42>