Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:12pm
I Love Love Love Lisa. Love Camille and i really like Brandi, but don't talk all the ish and not back it up when it happens. Backing your ish up two days, weeks, later is dumb. . I don't like Andrienne's entitled rude, lying self. Selling stories and having the audacity to accuse Lisa of it. and she doin the same ish to Paul I cannot stand Kyle, she is the worst sister ever and i get why Kim is the way she is with her. Kyle is fake, and rude. She gossips like crazy and is so damn messy. Always stirring the pot and causing drama. she's a mean girl and a bully, especially to her sister. She thinks that she isn't bad because she does her dirt on the sneak and doesn't use "foul language" all the time, but she is the worst one. Faye have a damn seat
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:35pm
lol damn.. 
i like kyle and faye 

i like how weird kim is.. but i feel running to tell adrienne what brandi said the first second she could.. and at maurccios party was foul. 
she could have called her if she really had to tell her immediately 
if anyone would have done that at her daughters function she would have been irate 
kim is whatev.. 

taylor is weak as hell. after that, "pleaaaaaase just dont be my enemy!" last season i dont like her 

and i dont understand why camille isnt a housewife anymore.. shes in like every other episode. 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:50pm
Does anyone know what "secret" Brandi told of Adrianne's?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

are you talking about what brandi said then the show bleeped it out? 
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Yes, but I just went back a page and I think it was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised either if she didn't birth her kids. If it wasn't true Adrianne wouldn't be making it a big deal by suing.
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:34pm

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Yes, but I just went back a page and I think it was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised either if she didn't birth her kids. If it wasn't true Adrianne wouldn't be making it a big deal by suing.

well everyone made a big deal about camille using a surrogate season 1 so it would make her seem like a liar....but its obvious she didn't because I just would have showed the baby bump pics and called it a day...I thinking they may be adopted and didn't want anyone to know that would be a bigger reason to make a stink about
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:45pm
i don't like kyle's husband. 
he's kind of a bitch. 
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:59pm
Mauricio should have kept his mouth shut. He went after her after hearsay. Keep out of women's business dude. Taylor!!!! That's who i forgot about. I know she's been through a lot but she is so damn attention whorey. She's annoying. Very confrontational considering what's she's been through. Very messy as well. That while " Brandi said she's slept with everyone in Beverly Hills thing" she ran to everyone damn person that would listen. So middle school. I was like damn bitch it was a joke, shut up.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:04pm
Yolanda is such a homemaker 
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:30pm
"women will fvck ur husband for a chanel bag" LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 42>
  Share Topic