BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:44am
my favs are Lisa, camille right now, brandy needs to chill with the profanity but she is cool.

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:59am
I'm a big fan of Lisa and Brandi...
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:02am
This housewives is my Fav.......I hated Brandii when she first started but now I just feel bad or her, and I think she just doesn't have the decorum you would expect from someone on the show.........

I love the way yolonda dresses
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:04am
Kyle and Adrienne use to be my favorites, but now i really like Lisa and Camille
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:05am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

kyle may gossip and be catty (most of them are) but she doesnt come out of the ass with crazy, 'omg' ish. 

brandi saying that adrienne didnt birth her children and that kim was doing meth are just crazy ass things that you dont say in front of ppl.. especially in white people world cus they're dramatic and they'll find a reason to sue you for anything. 

like why would you even say that about her children though? and in a room full of women, regardless of what she supposedly did to you (which btw, she wont even really talk about what exactly adrienne did) 

And she cant even own it.. if she would have been like "yup, i said it.. and? its true, idgaf so miss me with that" id semi respect her but she just cries about it. 

i didnt watch vanderpump.. i kinda want to just for lisa but she doesnt seem like a huge part. 

But she likely didn't. None of them were shocked by the allegation, they were just shocked that she actually said it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

But she likely didn't. None of them were shocked by the allegation, they were just shocked that she actually said it.

idk and idc if she did or didnt but that just seems like something crazy to say.. obviously adrienne is telling ppl and her children that she carried them so she doesnt want ppl to know. but now shes (brandi) crying talking about how this is about her kids and her life (to maurrico) but didnt GAF when she was publicly letting adrieenes kids know that their mother didnt carry them.. Dead Confused

i just feel like if brandi had the balls to say something like that she should have owned it. 
if youre gonna be that blunt bish that says whats on your mind whenever, however, wherever.. own it. but shes a coward. 
and yea, ppl make mistakes and slips of the tongue but i am pretty sure brandi is about to say some more BS next week.. and shes said a lot of things then backtracked in the past too. 
im over her 

Edited by coconess - Jan 22 2013 at 3:57pm
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:09pm
Lisa and Brandi r my 2favs Kyle is so jealous of them,,I like Yolanda she keeps it reall... Missed it last nite,, Camille is trying o hard to stay away from the drama..her new beau is strong and handsome..
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:25pm
Coco I think she only said that about Adrienne to prove a point. The point was that Adrienne is a liar and is carrying on this open secret. Everyone knows Adrienne didn't have her children. She could stay out of labor conversations like Camille but instead she chooses to lie. She lied about Lisa and now she's lying about Paul and selling stories about him. Everyone at that table knew Brandi was telling the truth they just wanted to make it bigger than it is.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:39pm
hmm.. yea youre probably right about her saying that just to prove a point.. 

i guess my biggest issue with her is that she seems like one of those fake wannabe blunt bishes, 'im tough, i say whats on my mind, i dont back down, etc' she says at least one of those lines like every show.. but that episode when faye got on her she wanted to cry and run away (and this was before the lawsuit) when she should have just been like, "yup.. i said it. its true.. idgaf.. and.........? i say what i want bish so gone"  

i want her to be stronger if shes gonna act like shes 'that' type of girl. 

but ill try to give her another chance.. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 22 2013 at 5:08pm
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

kyle may gossip and be catty (most of them are) but she doesnt come out of the ass with crazy, 'omg' ish. 

brandi saying that adrienne didnt birth her children and that kim was doing meth are just crazy ass things that you dont say in front of ppl.. especially in white people world cus they're dramatic and they'll find a reason to sue you for anything. 

like why would you even say that about her children though? and in a room full of women, regardless of what she supposedly did to you (which btw, she wont even really talk about what exactly adrienne did) 

And she cant even own it.. if she would have been like "yup, i said it.. and? its true, idgaf so miss me with that" id semi respect her but she just cries about it. 

i didnt watch vanderpump.. i kinda want to just for lisa but she doesnt seem like a huge part. 

damn thats what she said??Shocked
but isn't it true though?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair