Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE REAL ANSWER TO REMOVING DARK SPOTS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 4:48pm
I will be back January 1 with updates and if I have the courage pictures!!!!

Edited by DarkestBeauty - Dec 01 2012 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

solotaken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solotaken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 12:17pm
i really want to try this but are you talking about this turmeric powder?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz (Pack of 6) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:30am
Originally posted by solotaken solotaken wrote:

i really want to try this but are you talking about this turmeric powder?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz (Pack of 6) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Kohinoor-Madras-Turmeric-Powder-10.5-oz-Pack-of-6/17340663 - Kohinoor Madras Turmeric Powder, 10.5 oz
That's fine you can use it to make the mask.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:36am
So I will say the mask does work but you have to use a lot of tumeric I didnt use a whole lot at first then when I made a more condensed mask that was really thick it started working. You have to use a lot of tumeric and make sure it is a paste not a liquid. I am surprised that it worked so well but I did use a honey mask with it as well and got amazing results. My mask was honey and tree oil (just a lil bit) and I left it on every other night when I wasnt sleeping with the tumeric mask. It's like the honey ate away my dark spots I am happy I am in the new year with a more even tone. Big smile
ToniPatton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToniPatton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:41pm
I'm going to try that!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

So I will say the mask does work but you have to use a lot of tumeric I didnt use a whole lot at first then when I made a more condensed mask that was really thick it started working. You have to use a lot of tumeric and make sure it is a paste not a liquid. I am surprised that it worked so well but I did use a honey mask with it as well and got amazing results. My mask was honey and tree oil (just a lil bit) and I left it on every other night when I wasnt sleeping with the tumeric mask. It's like the honey ate away my dark spots I am happy I am in the new year with a more even tone. Big smile

it didn't stain your skin? i read turmeric can stain the sin yellow Dead
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:31pm
has anyone tried the turmeric cream from india...i am using it now..less than a week..i take it internally as well as it is a great anti inflammatory pill ...works well

Edited by pg12345 - Jan 18 2013 at 8:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic