Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE REAL ANSWER TO REMOVING DARK SPOTS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2011 at 11:29am
Is it better than a skin peel?
I wanna try this..
Sponsored Links

allnaturall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allnaturall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2011 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by LFdiva1913 LFdiva1913 wrote:

I started using this.  I haven't noticed a difference in my dark spots yet but my skin has a glow when I use it on a regular basis. I like it.

I noticed a glow too immediately!! How long have you been using this regimen LFdiva?
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2011 at 8:31am
Originally posted by allnaturall allnaturall wrote:

I started using this.  I haven't noticed a difference in my dark spots yet but my skin has a glow when I use it on a regular basis. I like it.

I noticed a glow too immediately!! How long have you been using this regimen LFdiva?
I wonder if the glow is due to the yellow color of the turneric powder?
Also in order to see results from any treatment for dark spots, in most cases you have to apply it only to the spots with a q-tip.

This has worked for me: Exfoliate first, then apply black opal fade gel to the spots with a q-tip.
allnaturall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allnaturall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2011 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Also in order to see results from any treatment for dark spots, in most cases you have to apply it only to the spots with a q-tip.

This has worked for me: Exfoliate first, then apply black opal fade gel to the spots with a q-tip.
I was thinking the same thing, but in addition to the glow my skin feels smoother.... and I thought that this was a product that would even the skin and not necessarily work as a spot treatment? (which I also do in addition)
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2011 at 9:09am

Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, but in addition to the glow my skin feels smoother.... and I thought that this was a product that would even the skin and not necessarily work as a spot treatment? (which I also do in addition)
Gotcha! I understand what you are saying. I have found that most fade creams work that have the bleaching agent in them. I recommend a gel of any type, because the gel supposingly absorbs faster than the traditional creams. And the gel stays put, when you are treating spots. But that cream moves and many of use end up with the spot still there with a light circle around it, lol. That really use to irritate me......In reference to the turmeric powder, I have used it off and on, but I am not consistent to share any results, but it did stain my bath cloth. But I have heard many good things about it. So I believe it is worth using on a consistent basis for at least 30 days to see what type of results we get. If I can stick with it. I will come back and share. Blessings!
IslandGYAL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandGYAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2011 at 6:06pm
My Pakistani friend was telling me about this a few days ago, I am going to try it.Big smile
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2011 at 7:27pm
my first time trying it tonight :)
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2011 at 6:25pm
I want to try it, but I can't use it with yogurt since dairy makes me break out. Instead I'll add some to my bentonite clay mask 2x's week.

Ingredients:
Bentonite Clay
Tumeric
Apple Cider vinegar
Raw Honey

Edited by IslandSuga - Nov 28 2011 at 6:28pm
bweave_itn08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bweave_itn08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2011 at 2:34pm

Mixed up some turmeric, honey and lemon juice last night.  it was runny, I had plenty left.  Should have put it under my arms.  Will do that tonight.  I will definitely give an update on how things go by the end of the month. 

HU_naturalbella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HU_naturalbella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 3:43pm
Thanks...I heard of this a while back but never tried. Will try it now Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
  Share Topic