Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedTHE REAL ANSWER TO REMOVING DARK SPOTS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
nappybella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:38am
Hey y'all! Long time lurker--this is actually my first post--but I just went out and bought this product today, and I'm excited to use it! I just used it tonight for the first time, I have before pictures and I'm going to take pictures again at the start of every week.

I'll post them up here in about 4 or 5 weeks and let y'all know how this product worked for me.Sleepy
Sponsored Links

nappybella View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2011 at 2:41am
Originally posted by nappybella nappybella wrote:

Hey y'all! Long time lurker--this is actually my first post--but I just went out and bought this product today, and I'm excited to use it! I just used it tonight for the first time, I have before pictures and I'm going to take pictures again at the start of every week.

I'll post them up here in about 4 or 5 weeks and let y'all know how this product worked for me.Sleepy

I posted this in the wrong forum =_= thats what I get for having so many tabs open, sorry!
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2011 at 8:28am
I'm using this mask right now, I cant wait to see results! I used 2T plain organic greek yogurt, 1/4t turmeric, 1t raw honey, and 1t lemon juice. I also added a packet of powder asprin since that mask works so well. I'm going to use this mask on more than just my face and see if it helps even out my over-all complexion.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2011 at 12:06am
Finally doing a tumeric mask! I don't have any plain yogurt right now, so I just used tumeric, honey, and some aloe vera gel.
Will be adding lemon next time.

I love the smell! It's so nice and earthy.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2011 at 11:06pm
So I've done the turmeric mask 3 times (this time adding fresh lemon) and I gotta say.. my skin has been looking LOVELY! My tiny breakouts have considerably lessened and my complexion is looking a lot more glowy! I am loving this so far. I do have to be careful when rinsing the spice off because the yellow dye certainly makes it's presence known in my bathroom and on my hands!

But it really is work it. My skin has been looking quite nice and glowy! I think it's too soon to judge if my skin is getting brighter and my scars are going away, but I can definitely say I'm liking what I'm seeing so far.

And for the first time in awhile, my face is lighter than my body. But then again, I did go to the beach recently. Anyway, it's a good kind of light. ^^
carleneh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2011 at 2:19pm
i will definitely be trying this on................thanks!
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2011 at 12:39pm
I gotta say, Turmeric is doing it's job!

I've been making a paste containing turmeric powder, honey, and fresh lemon juice and I can see my skin is looking WAY better! First off, my breakouts are now RARE. I would say it's because I have stopped using my foundation due to the hot weather and humidity BUT I will say even when I was wearing foundation, my breakouts were seriously lessening as soon as I started using turmeric so it's definitely great for pimples.

Second, my skin is..brighter! I don't want to say lighter because I would not consider this a skin lightening agent. My skin has been glowing quite nicely! My scars are definitely lessening slowly but surely and frankly, I am loving turmeric. I've been considering getting a lactic acid peel but my mind is now changing on that thanks to turmeric!

I will be continuing this!

ETA: Sunblock helps to preserve your progress and your skin, period! Use SPF!

Edited by Midna - Sep 01 2011 at 12:40pm
PhenoMonique View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2011 at 1:48pm
I do a peroxide and baking soda scrub once a month. Will try this too.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 4:32pm
OOhhh I can't wait to try this! Thank goodness I have all the ingredients! Will update!
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2011 at 4:42pm
Also ladies. Remember to stay ahead with your water consumption. I barely drink water but I decided to & brought my little brother in & we made a chart for 8 glasses a day. His skin was bad but had improved sooooo much! Mine was bad too & I could see the improvement too. 

So I hope this mask will help with the marks
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 18>
  Share Topic