Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Random Sex Thoughts Thread Reloaded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 5:51pm
Long Distance loveUnhappy
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 4:45am
So much outdoor dick tonight with him

Fucked in the car, fucked in the park, fucked behind an abandoned house, fucked behind our friend's house.. he made my post-work day reeeeal good~
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 2:41am
Christ, his dick is big! When I lay down on my side and he fucks me that way.. the position of my punani is not used to being entered like that so I remember again exactly how well-endowed he is! I came to his place after work and my work uniform quickly came off.

He massaged me afterwards and cooked me dinner. Such a great host.

Great dick, a massage, and food, I'm good~
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:41pm
Minda, looks like you are having a lot of effin fun!Wink I ain't mad at ya!
CaramelRose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2014 at 6:44pm
Does it hurt the first time you have sex?I'm a virgin and don't plan on losing it anytime soon but I was just curious.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 3:48pm
When the Dic! so good you feel it on the Inside and Outside of of PUSS!. Gotta Love it I be squirting all the place and this the first time in all my years of having sex that this has happened. Love me some him and he takes care of me very Well in All Aspects.EmbarrassedHeartClap
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:17pm
Ah Sh^t wrong thread wonder y everybody was talking bout dicks

Edited by cvzx - Jul 15 2014 at 8:20pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:48am
I cut off pink dick. He got out of line
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:31pm
@Midna, what happened? did he fall in love? or was too much sex?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:55am
No the sex was great, but I think his four years of pursuing me and me finally paying attention to him and having to stop made him stir-crazy.

I stopped having sex with him because of something he did involving I and a friend who really liked him. We were banging before she became interested but once he told me that she likes him and they may go on a couple of dates, I told him if it goes down that path whether romantic or sexual out of respect for her, I'm going to back off because she's my best friend and he and I will revert to being regular friends. He's completely okay with it, appreciates that I'm being open with him, and says he supports whatever decision I make.

Things go well, we're still banging, he makes it seem as though nothing really happened between them. 3 weeks later, we're at a party, my friend, him, and I, and they're laughing about an inside joke. He then blurts out to me that they have in fact been dating and have had sex and oh my god, I felt hugely embarrassed. This dude hid this information from me so he could have the both of us. He left to do something and I talked to my friend about everything and told her out of respect for her, I'm not doing him anymore.

I left not long after because I didn't feel comfortable being there anymore. When I got home, I sent him a long cordial message stating I don't trust him anymore therefore I'm not having sex with him because my intent in backing off was to keep lines clean. He didn't react well.

Suddenly, after doing exactly as I said, I'm harsh, unforgiving, irrational, dispassionate and all other kinds of crap he spewed while having his tantrum. He eventually accepted after I stopped replying because of how accusatory he was getting. The sad part is had he not hidden that information from me, I was willing to going back to banging him but because he hid that to have his cake and eat it too with the both of us, I don't trust him at all because what else can he hide?

We were still friends. I was more distant because I'm not comfortable with him flirting with me while he's seeing my friend but nevertheless, he was still a friend.

I decided to finally remove him from my life when I was hanging out with my friend 3-4 days ago and she wanted to talk with him about everything that's going on. My friend didn't know he was still seeing me and that we were still having sex and when I had to tell her this, she was visibly hurt and I felt so bad.

This girl was crying over this dude and it hurt to see that. At that point I couldn't accept the deception he did between us. He could have really hurt our friendship but thank goodness we're such good friends that our friendship came out unscathed. I sent him a long message showing him screenshots of the texts I sent when I first told him I was going to back off if they went down that path and how because he hid information from the both of us, he really hurt her and I can't be friends with someone who hurts people like that and doesn't blink an eye and I blocked him. The end.

Him doing that to me, I could get over because I don't like him like that. But her.. she REALLY liked him and he treated her heart like a trinket so he could keep me and have her too. He claims he magically forgot I told him this but with how this guy has chased me for four years, obsessed over my body and my "skills", it's clear he just wanted to keep me while he was trying out her.

I say trying because that night after I left the party and after I sent that message, he told her they've got to stop dating and having any kind of relation. Huh? Who drops a date/person of interest for a fuckbuddy?? He wasn't serious about her and it hurts to say that.

I wanted to keep things nice and clean to prevent where everything ended up but because he didn't want to be honest and wanted to have us both, he turned things messy.

Since then, the guy has been all up in my tumblr replying and liking any posts he thinks are about him. I've ignored him on Tumblr too so whatever he does now, my eyes aren't seeing it in my notifications.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic