Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Random Sex Thoughts Thread Reloaded

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Wooooo, he laid it DOWN tonight!

And I'm happy to say I have finally gotten used to his girth. Tonight was electric.

He came a LOT too, my god. That dude has the potential to drown somebody, good god
LOL
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 10:06am

I am surprised to find astroglide tastes sweet! Don't think it's meant to be a flavored lube but if there's any oral action amidst sex (69, aaaaay Cool) you'll be pleasantly surprised at its taste!

I've made it my personal goal to get him to cum from oral. Think I'll use a cock cage on him for a week and abandon him for that week. Then I'll go see him and he'll be nice and sensitive and ripe to bust from my mouth. He's grown addicted to sex with me and oral from me so I think I can do it.
Confused a what?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I am surprised to find astroglide tastes sweet! Don't think it's meant to be a flavored lube but if there's any oral action amidst sex (69, aaaaay Cool) you'll be pleasantly surprised at its taste!

I've made it my personal goal to get him to cum from oral. Think I'll use a cock cage on him for a week and abandon him for that week. Then I'll go see him and he'll be nice and sensitive and ripe to bust from my mouth. He's grown addicted to sex with me and oral from me so I think I can do it.
Confused a what?

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_275551644_00-1.0x0/male-chastity-device-iron-plating-chrome.jpg
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:43pm
I am horny, I posted multiple gifs up on the sex section for VIP, I am thinking about sex all the time, I am wet, etc etc etc, so I am getting some tongue action todayEvil Smile

What I really want is this

NSFW

But I will settle for

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:50pm
Oh my god SaF.. you got me ready to call him over with that gif
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:06pm
I took care of myself using the sh*tty lube that disappointed me for kegelmaster but it works for finger action. I don't like inserting my fingers inside myself (but I love when a bf does), but my clit gott lots of attention, so no biggie. I had such an intense orgasm that my legs and my pvssy would feel this wave of vibration every 10-15 seconds for a while. It felt good!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:31pm

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Confused a what?

Ooooh.......looks interesting.....what does it do?

http://www.dhresource.com/albu_275551644_00-1.0x0/male-chastity-device-iron-plating-chrome.jpg
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 5:32pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I am horny, I posted multiple gifs up on the sex section for VIP, I am thinking about sex all the time, I am wet, etc etc etc, so I am getting some tongue action todayEvil Smile

What I really want is this

NSFW
 Damn....And I'm not even home yet.  Embarrassed

But I will settle for

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 5:21pm
I've been back on the kegelmaster but I want to outgrow it now.

I'm gonna train my muscles beyond the KM and attach weights to my ben wa/luna beads.

My goal is to be able to carry 5 pounds with my PC muscles. I'll work there slowly but surely.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2014 at 8:46pm
Pvssy eating was incredible, he was hungry for it. I wanted that d!ck badly, and I rode it. He came quite fast, which was great because I hate when a guy takes forever. Maybe I should do it more often but whatever.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic