Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Random Sex Thoughts Thread Reloaded
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

The Random Sex Thoughts Thread Reloaded

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 234082
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:28am
Oh.. he's so amazing..

I love being a pervert with him.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
jahglory View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: Mar 19 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 70
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jahglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 1:39pm
WOW some interesting post in here lol ... Any who I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but i figured why not . My boyfriend asked this weekend about having a 3sum i've had one before (he doesnt know) in my past relationship and i really didnt care for it . Honestly i want to try again but i dont know how to go about it. last time i had a 3sum it was  for my fiances birthday and my best friend was the other girl . Im not attracted to her and my ex wasnt the best in sex so it was a dud... but it was easy because i knew her and she was with it. ... MY Question is this time around how do i find the girl?? I dont want my boyfriend to find the girl because I wouldn't trust him with that girl afterwards seeing how he has a past Angry of being a man whore. and i dont know anybody who i could ask . I dont want to go to a stranger and ask i think it would be awkward  and really i dont want to offend any one .


what would you do ??
have you had one before?
what was the out come ?
Back to Top
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 06 2011
Location: WTF
Status: Offline
Points: 6607
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by jahglory jahglory wrote:

WOW some interesting post in here lol ... Any who I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but i figured why not . My boyfriend asked this weekend about having a 3sum i've had one before (he doesnt know) in my past relationship and i really didnt care for it . Honestly i want to try again but i dont know how to go about it. last time i had a 3sum it was  for my fiances birthday and my best friend was the other girl . Im not attracted to her and my ex wasnt the best in sex so it was a dud... but it was easy because i knew her and she was with it. ... MY Question is this time around how do i find the girl?? I dont want my boyfriend to find the girl because I wouldn't trust him with that girl afterwards seeing how he has a past Angry of being a man whore. and i dont know anybody who i could ask . I dont want to go to a stranger and ask i think it would be awkward  and really i dont want to offend any one .


what would you do ??
have you had one before?
what was the out come ?
If you really plan on having a future with your boyfriend I would not have a threesome because trust and believe your relationship will never be the same again. Only way I would ever have a threesome is if I never seen the people again in life.I could not do that with someone I care about or love seeing them have sex with someone else no Sir.

Back to Top
jahglory View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: Mar 19 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 70
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jahglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by jahglory jahglory wrote:

WOW some interesting post in here lol ... Any who I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but i figured why not . My boyfriend asked this weekend about having a 3sum i've had one before (he doesnt know) in my past relationship and i really didnt care for it . Honestly i want to try again but i dont know how to go about it. last time i had a 3sum it was  for my fiances birthday and my best friend was the other girl . Im not attracted to her and my ex wasnt the best in sex so it was a dud... but it was easy because i knew her and she was with it. ... MY Question is this time around how do i find the girl?? I dont want my boyfriend to find the girl because I wouldn't trust him with that girl afterwards seeing how he has a past Angry of being a man whore. and i dont know anybody who i could ask . I dont want to go to a stranger and ask i think it would be awkward  and really i dont want to offend any one .


what would you do ??
have you had one before?
what was the out come ?
If you really plan on having a future with your boyfriend I would not have a threesome because trust and believe your relationship will never be the same again. Only way I would ever have a threesome is if I never seen the people again in life.I could not do that with someone I care about or love seeing them have sex with someone else no Sir.




thanks for responding what make's you say that the relationship would never be the same? is it because we might have problems of trust afterwards? I've given that some thought as well ... Honestly I dont trust him as it is we have had a rough relationship and its only been two years we just recently well HE has just recently started getting it together in the faithful area. The only reason why I'm considering is i think i want to try a 3sum also  .
Back to Top
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 01 2010
Location: FL
Status: Offline
Points: 9696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 2:21pm
Back to Top
Marcelo22 View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 04 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 19836
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by jahglory jahglory wrote:

Originally posted by TOUSHA11 TOUSHA11 wrote:

Originally posted by jahglory jahglory wrote:

WOW some interesting post in here lol ... Any who I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but i figured why not . My boyfriend asked this weekend about having a 3sum i've had one before (he doesnt know) in my past relationship and i really didnt care for it . Honestly i want to try again but i dont know how to go about it. last time i had a 3sum it was  for my fiances birthday and my best friend was the other girl . Im not attracted to her and my ex wasnt the best in sex so it was a dud... but it was easy because i knew her and she was with it. ... MY Question is this time around how do i find the girl?? I dont want my boyfriend to find the girl because I wouldn't trust him with that girl afterwards seeing how he has a past Angry of being a man whore. and i dont know anybody who i could ask . I dont want to go to a stranger and ask i think it would be awkward  and really i dont want to offend any one .


what would you do ??
have you had one before?
what was the out come ?
If you really plan on having a future with your boyfriend I would not have a threesome because trust and believe your relationship will never be the same again. Only way I would ever have a threesome is if I never seen the people again in life.I could not do that with someone I care about or love seeing them have sex with someone else no Sir.




thanks for responding what make's you say that the relationship would never be the same? is it because we might have problems of trust afterwards? I've given that some thought as well ... Honestly I dont trust him as it is we have had a rough relationship and its only been two years we just recently well HE has just recently started getting it together in the faithful area. The only reason why I'm considering is i think i want to try a 3sum also  .

Sounds like u know this relationship is temporary and won't last so go ahead and get your freak on and have a 3some. He probably lays it down in the bedroom and thats why u still with him even when u say he hasn't been faithful until recently. This is how u go about finding a girl though. It should definitely be someone random that u won't have to see on a daily or weekly basis, it makes it much easier to cut ties afterwards. Yall should go out to bars and clubs and just socialize with women. Bisexual women are more and more common nowadays, it won't be long before yall bump into a woman that is flirty and open to having some fun Wink U have to be bold and not shy if u really want to meet a woman who is down. Your man at the bar/club will give u more confidence to talk to other women.

Make sure u both set rules and boundaries, let him know what u are comfortable with and he should do the same. Let the woman know this is a one time thing and make sure that YOU only get her number at the club. After the 3some, delete her number and part ways. Obviously u all would have had the 3some at a hotel so no worries of knowing where each other lives. 
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 234082
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 9:51pm
Jah, you've already made it clear this isn't something you're genuinely interested in.

I know he wants to do it but I think this is something that all parties genuinely want to participate in because of the amount of trust required.

You know you're not 100% into it, you acknowledge dude was promiscuous in his past, and you're worrying about what kind of person to bring and don't want him to decide. You disclosing these details lead me to believe this might not be the best thing for you to do not only because you aren't completely interested in it, but because you have personal hangups about his past and you feel the need to choose the woman- not him.

Multiple partner sex isn't my cup of tea so I don't have experience with it. But that kind of activity definitely requires a high amount of trust and stability in the relationship to successfully do and maintain the bond because you're temporarily bringing in another party into the bedroom.

So hun, I ask you, do you really think this threesome is worth it? How possible are things changing because of this threesome? Will the trust still be maintained? Are you sure you won't have any jealousy issues?

You take the time and think this all out, okay? Because this ain't a simple walk in the park.
Back to Top
jahglory View Drop Down
New Member
New Member


Joined: Mar 19 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 70
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jahglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 3:25pm
Marcelo and Midna You guys both have great points . Marcelo I dont necessarily think the relationship wont last we have made it this far simply because we now have a child together so I guess you could say I was fighting hard to save face for the sake of our son. And now my boyfriend is understanding that if he didnt get it together he really would lose everything. the topic of 3sum just came up . BUTTT like you both pointed out it is very clear i have trust issues with him and bringing another female into the relationship and with something so intimate would not be a good idea. Im glad i asked some ladies instead of just talking to him lol
thanks for the advice  plus i couldn't see my self trying to flirt with some girl in the club I'm not that bold so the opportunity probably would never come along .
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 234082
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 4:12pm
You take it easy, Jah.
Back to Top
Twisted_Angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 01 2010
Location: FL
Status: Offline
Points: 9696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twisted_Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 6:29am
Ha..ha I would bring a toy to the bedroom and be like..there's your threesome.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down