Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The problem with AAs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The problem with AAs
    Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:23pm
.......................................................................................................................................................................
I mean no disrespect by this, I'm genuinely curious. Some of the things you say are so curious that there has to be some type of personal context to it. I know that you were born American and that you've been living in Europe for a long time. I know you're in your late fifties. What state are you from originally? Why do you hate America so much? Why do you idolize Europe so much? What are the main incidents in your life that forged your outlook on life? Again, I'm just curious...

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 27 2013 at 9:19pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:26pm
Hoping for an answer, because I'm really trying to understand you
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:27pm
Nevermind. I don't want to overwhelm you. Smile This is a safe, judgement free zone.

I was thinking of working temporarily in Europe in a "Young Professionals" program through the UN. You make Europe sound great Printer Ink. Embarrassed

Edited by Limalady - Jul 27 2013 at 2:28pm
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:27pm
LOL....wow it is a coming........
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:29pm
hee hee.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:30pm
Lol, don't you go and mess up my thread now. I'm not trying to put her on the spot and embarrass her. I really want to know what were her experiences that forged her current mentality because I don't understand it. I'm not American and I don't live in Europe and some of her comments are awkward to me and I'm sure there is some type of reason for it (justified or not)
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:32pm
ok ok ok...lol...i'll wait...
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:34pm
 I'll be surprised if she answers. She's a one hitter quitter.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:35pm
present
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Lol, don't you go and mess up my thread now. I'm not trying to put her on the spot and embarrass her. I really want to know what were her experiences that forged her current mentality because I don't understand it. I'm not American and I don't live in Europe and some of her comments are awkward to me and I'm sure there is some type of reason for it (justified or not)

That's why I edited. I want her to feel safe. Love and peace Printer Ink. No hate here. Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic