Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Power of Walking Away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Hair ViVi

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Power of Walking Away
    Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 9:10am
Hey y'all! It's been a loooooong minute since I've been on the forum. For some reason I was locked our for ages because my password didn't work and I gave up on the site for while. I then tried again today and my password worked. Are people like Afrocock and EPITOME still active? 

Not sure if there are lots of newbies here or if any of the BHM OGs remember me. Anyway, I have been going through a lot of ups and downs but most notably moved in with my fiance in December 2016 where he then proposed to me. We get married in September this year. Embarrassed Yes he's black...LOL Not that it matters.

I moved from North to South London a few years ago and it meant a lot of upheaval for me. I basically started from scratch and left some negative Nancy people behind that I now realise were probably jealous of me (starting my own hair company at the time) and were just generally not good for my karma. Haven't really heard much from them since even though I tried to keep in touch out of good will but in the end none have made the effort to meet up with me or even call. Ok getting to the end of all this I decided to do a life experience video aimed at the younger ones among us who may be afraid to walk away from a particular situation. I moved my life away and it was the best thing I ever did. I am happy now and very content. Life is going well...I passed my driving test, got promotion at work, achieved my professional qualifactions and lots of other great things. 

Here is my video speaking on all this so please do sub and support your girl if you don't mind. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79E2oq8IyFc
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 9:11am
Not sure how to post the video to embed...could someone help pls? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79E2oq8IyFc
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 11:33am
Welcome back and Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

People may need to hear this at different stages of their lives. Thanks for the video.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 4:18pm
Thanks so much. I hope it helped someone. Big smile
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2017 at 10:17pm
Welcome back.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2017 at 3:47pm
Thanks my dear. Big smile
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2017 at 8:57pm
no one is here anymore
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2017 at 1:54pm
Congrats A. wishing you the best. 
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2017 at 10:12am

Thanks so much everyone for your well wishes. I've come back again just to see who else is around. Reminiscing to 2005 to 2007 period when this board was poppin' CryLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2017 at 11:31am
Congratulations on your engagement!!!
Hair ViVi
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic