Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:29pm
#teamyounginwithamatureface
Sponsored Links

nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:29pm
Haven't seen the hubs....but have seen the daughter they have together. But I haven't seen all of the videos.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by nicks_hotmama06 nicks_hotmama06 wrote:

Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

also my cousin just informed colouredbeautiful is actually near or in her forties.

gworl wut?

She said when she was pregnant this past year that she was 36. So yeah, she is like 37 or 38....she has a 14or15 year old daughter I think.

word.

yea, i've seen her post her daughter on instagram, she's a cutie. i thought she was 10 or 11 at first and just tall.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:36pm

got bo concealer, bb cream and stole my aunty's setting spray out her kit.

*facepalm*

We here at paintedtoperfection(LLC) do not condone, nor share the klepto tendencies of our sister Eden. While her actions provide continued fodder for the accusations of deceit, we trust that her and her aunty are coo like dat, and that she will be reimbursing her aunty soon as she get her crazy/tax refund/student loan check.

Regards,
FF, MGMT
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:39pm
shull neva notice.

#teamfacebeatindeceit
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:44pm
TIWWCHNT!
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:05pm

also my cousin just informed colouredbeautiful is actually near or in her forties.

gworl wut?

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:08pm
I'm LOVING her hair color. I normally never on Youtube bc I barely have time to be up on here...but I'm going to have to check her out. :) 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:16pm

shull neva notice.

#teamfacebeatindeceit

i like thatLOL

im looking forward to going out this friday to play with my makeup. im getting back into it. i need contouring brushes. ive been rouging it.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:19pm
Oh brother, yall just throwing "insecure" out there.  Insecure about what?  Their face?  Again many posted their bare face on ttt which will doubtless used as a diss in a random thread

WF, I use cream to powder like spot concealer.... So liquid is more sheer huh, thanks modelbusiness, now comes the question which to get.  I might be too dark for maybelline, I might try colorstay.  how do yall pick the colors with no testers?  YouTube swatches?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 59>
  Share Topic