BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:45pm
model i get what youre saying about choosing sides.. but she wears makeup. 
i think she, just like wonderland who also wears it.. just felt like, gosh.. what is the issue with feeling like you look fine without it..? 
yanno? 

eta: @'she wears makeup' - my point is that i dont think shes saying barefaced is better at all. she said that she likes makeup and playing with it and what not. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 28 2013 at 4:48pm
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:47pm
She agreed with the poster who complained about ppl with acne scars who then wear heavy eye & lip makeup as being a huge fail, then agreed with someone on team bareface about how you can be bare and polished.

Not sure if it was this thread or another one (as this thread has made 70 turns to get to this page and I'm not about to search) but there was something where AfroK and I went back and forth, and she agreed with both of us, and we were definitely at odds with our opinions.

Edit: no it was the thread about Kearouche (sp) running out of a club to avoid Rih

So, I think I'm thinking "on the whole". 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

model i get what youre saying about choosing sides.. but she wears makeup. 
i think she, just like wonderland who also wears it.. just felt like, gosh.. what is the issue with feeling like you look fine without it..? 
yanno? 

Agreed, and I also held from one of my first posts that I can do both. I have no problem rocking a bare face or a full face of make up. I just don't think one should be viewed as a negative or a fail by those who prefer the other.

I just notice when someone keeps agreeing with everything being thrown out in the pot.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

She agreed with the poster who complained about ppl with acne scars who then wear heavy eye & lip makeup as being a huge fail, then agreed with someone on team bareface about how you can be bare and polished.

Not sure if it was this thread or another one (as this thread has made 70 turns to get to this page and I'm not about to search) but there was something where AfroK and I went back and forth, and she agreed with both of us, and we were definitely at odds with our opinions.

Edit: no it was the thread about Kearouche (sp) running out of a club to avoid Rih

So, I think I'm thinking "on the whole". 

lol oh,ok i get it now...yeah, she can explain for herself on that one.

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

No one said they should be sad or depressed. But the barefaced have been called "delusional", "stupid", "yucky", "unattractive", and other things in this thread.

But it's cool...I'm gonna keep being barefaced and y'all can keep thinking I'm ugly (or excuse me, "unpolished"). Don't make me no nevermind.

And the paintedtoperfection (TM) have been called "insecure" "deceitful" "brainwashed" "conditioned" "extra" "clowns" and other things in this thead.

No one in this thread called anybody ugly (that I can recall).
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:26pm
Last thread #teammakeup was on the defense and it was all conversation.

Now, #teambarefaced is on the defense... It changes from thread to thread.

I demand that #teambarefaced be a good global citizen and revaluate their decision. Stern Smile
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:44pm
Usually I don't wear makeup, and I look good without it. But if I stand next to my naturally ugly friends, who have contoured their faces to death, and are deceiving the world with their stupid girdles , trying to make people think they are an hourglass when they know they have a booty-do ,they will win because that's just how it is. So for things to be fair in this beauty obsessed world, it would do us all good to put some makeup on sometimes.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Last thread #teammakeup was on the defense and it was all conversation.

Now, #teambarefaced is on the defense... It changes from thread to thread.

I demand that #teambarefaced be a good global citizen and revaluate their decision. Stern Smile

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:48pm
Lawd have mercy... 55 pages over gloss and glitter
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:51pm
To clear it up, I said it comes from insecurity. Idk whether anyone is insecure or not but, we all have insecurities and I feel that some responses brought them out. That's all.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 64>