BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:09pm
So we (-Maysay) finna take off our bras, weaves and high heels since men don't wear those either? LOL

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

babyk keeps lol'ing behind all her snide remarks like folks are oxygen deprived tho....

I get what you're saying Wildfire and I know what you mean. Smile
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:09pm

I thought we agreed polished means one thing to one person and something totally different to another
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:09pm
lol

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:21pm

@ RR how do you prevent cream to powder from giving you a heavy or cakey finish?...

btw...ive been following this guy on YT:  http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist?feature=watch

*cant embed

and he swears by sponges for foundation application, so i decided to try it using his method...and im just amazed

I like sponges too.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 28 2013 at 12:22pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:24pm
still going?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:29pm

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Lol honestly idc just don't put your insecurities on others. Let barefaced people be happy.

You keep saying this, but who said that barefaced people should not be happy, they should be sad or depressed?

How does insecurity play into this?  A few #teammakeup posted our bare faces in that ttt thread.  

babyk keeps lol'ing behind all her snide remarks like folks are oxygen deprived tho....

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:53pm

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

on another note,  i am gonna try revlon colorstay foundation...

You havent yet? Its great.../although i do think that flawless quality it had has gone down half a notch or so over the past 5 years. its still my go to foundation tho

I thought I noticed this too. I started using it when it first came out   and stuck with them for years but I thought I noticed a difference.

Yep...and its not as transfer resistant as it used to be...its thicker too....

boooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about covergirl queen the liquid stuff.  have you all tried that?  i have  friend who wears it and it looks nice...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

actually yesterday i tweeted that i wish men would use some concealer and some makeup...negroes and whites out here walking around with blotchy skin and pox marks...yucck

Lmao please no. I hope that trend never ever picks up.
tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:49pm
I bought that mist from Mac... And it doesn't help with the transfer... Waste of money or am I not doing something right?

Also their primer is the same as monistat chafing gel??
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Shame I just refreshed and now y'all on pg 51 talking about foundation Embarrassed

I use cream to powder foundation for coverage or just powder... What am I missing with liquid foundation?

IMO I prefer liquid foundation as I find it's easier for me to apply whether with sponges or brushes and that it kind of disappears easily into my skin without feeling like I'm wearing a mask. For the longest time I only wore foundation on special occasions mainly because I was mixing 2 clinique colors to get an optimal shade that matched my skin tone, so I wasn't up to doing that daily.

Oddly enough this past fall I received some of the Maybelline BB Creme and I've been hooked ever since. Unfortunately, they don't have shades (IMO) for anyone darker than my tone as I'm using their "deep" shade. But I love the coverage. It's very sheer which I love and it literally looks like I'm not wearing anything on my skin. It does even out my skin tone, but I don't feel like I have a face full of makeup on. Plus, a little goes a long way, I JUST finished a tube of it, and I've had it since Sept. NY Fashion Week (~9.15ish) and I do use it almost daily.

Powder and cremes are nice, but I feel like personally with creams I end up using too much. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 64>
  Share Topic