Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

No you weren't TC. No such thing..
You looked rough and could have really really benefitted from makeup.
Always room for improvement
Haha exactly! There is no natural beauty I guess
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Do you all believe that there are women with,

Bemish/acne/scar/bump free skin
Even toned skin (no dark circles, etc)
Naturally full and thick eyebrows (arched, no pencil or powder added)
Naturally long eyelashes
Even skin (not dry, not oily or shiny)

In which case, for that type of woman, do you all think she 'needs' makeup as well and if so, what kind of makeup would you all suggest she wear? 

I'm just wondering Smile.

makeup isnt just to solve issues, makeup can enhance ANY face

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:53am
#teamyouneedit
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:53am
My point is just like.. Do y'all not see how that sounds? Like there's undertones of disdain and just.. Idk the words for it but its unecessary.
Most of the comments on here are unecessary though so I'm not surprised, but insinuating that y'all are just sinply commenting is laughable. Especially when if this was, "she could benefit from straightening her hair.... Always room for improvement.." It would be a problem.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:55am
Oye

I wonder where all of yall are when people are going in on the stars without makeup LOL

Very few they look sooooo much better without it and the majority would be considered natural beauties when they are out and about

Natural beauties get the most out of makeup .... Makeup isnt plastic surgery
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i rarely, if ever, wore make up when i was younger...sans some lip balm  lol.  i ain't have time for all that.

and i was STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL cute and polished...

you didn't even try to make this a humble brag LOL

jr.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:59am
No disdain from me, wear it or not

Personally I like it, I use it

Personally I can't think of a face that would look worse with properly applied makeup

Of course makeup can be garish or done poorly but that's application ... 

It's my opinion, feel free to say why you think makeup would make someone look worse, or faces makeup can't help

Edited by rickysrose - Jan 27 2013 at 12:01pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:06pm
Straightening your hair isn't the same exactly

Using PRODUCTS other than shampoo/soap in your hair would be the same

Using products to enhance your hair, whatever that means for you, would be the same as makeup

Not all products are created equal, some are more talented than others using them, theyre not just used to correct problems but can help your hair look better

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:13pm
I think straightening your hair is more comparable than products..
But the point was that like, both can benefit the way a person looks and is altering their natural look.. But If straightening was talked about the way that 'benefitting from makeup, and looking polished' is.. Especially with all the shade.. it would not be all kosher.

Edited by coconess - Jan 27 2013 at 12:15pm
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:14pm
I like makeup too but, I only speak for myself I don't need to tell the next women she will benefit from some makeup just because I like it, If you're happy with how your face is naturally, clear skin or not that that will always be a good thing to me, because you are accepting your skin for what it really is. Snide comments like she could use some blush and mascara is out of insecurity in my op. Let people be happy with natural look just like you're happy with makeup. That's all.

Edited by babyk94 - Jan 27 2013 at 12:15pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 59>