Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:43am
[QUOTE=FarraFace]Summary: That's your face, however little or however much you choose to enhance it is just fine with me.

Extended cut, with commentary :

They only time "need" came into this thread it was preceded by "don't" which was usually preceded by "I."

Could use (would benefit from) =/= need.

I have seen 99.9% of the faces that go with the screen names that have posted in this thread, and I can say without an ounce of shade that there isn't a single one of y'all (male or female) who would not look better with some makeup.

I did NOT say any one was ugly.
I did NOT say any one needed makeup.
I did NOT say any one should never go outside without makeup.
I did NOT say any one should be uncomfortable with their natural face.

What I said was, errbody's appearance can be enhanced, cuz ain't no damn body flawless.

Now, if you don't want to look any better than you naturally do, that is perfectly fine with me.

And if you want to look as close to flawless/airbushed as you possibly can at all time
[

lmao you haz been thanked.

Edited by nycdiva357 - Jan 27 2013 at 2:04am
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:46am
Lol good point. The most active non TTT threads are the weave section - where ppl are obviously adding pieces to either enhance or entirely change their look. 
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Farra, you know good and well I dont need no makeup.

I came out the womb flawlessCool.

Kinda mindblowing that we have so many threads that essentially argue for or against appearance enhancement, on an internet message board created specifically to help with appearance enhancement, isn't it?

eta

Smh, it most certainly is not the same

LOL
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:02am
speaking of brows

these thangs are looking rough...lol

its going to be me and some concealer until I get to NY.
my russian knows when I cheat on her.. and she screams at me..lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:18am

Could use (would benefit from) =/= need.

you're right, i don't think anyone here used that term directly.  i lumped this thread together with others from the same topic where that sentiment was expressed.  to me though, it comes out meaning the same thing.  

as a person that does use make up i don't understand why there's such a dismissive attitude towards those that don't see in make up what others see in it.  anyone would look great with make up,  that's a given.  but if people are saying they are beautiful without it, let them feel that way, no need for insisting that they need to do more.  everyone can use healthy increases in self worth.

i feel like this make up topic is more touchy than the weight threads! say the wrong word and step on a landmine. lol  we're all black in this together. Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:25am
what I do need is to put on some lashes tomorrow.  wind speeds are picking up and my barely there lashes are not going to protect my corneas.  
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:29am
So even though it's obvious that Naomi Campbell doesn't need edges, I shouldn't say she would look better with/could use some?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:32am
lmao, Sleepy

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:35am

So even though it's obvious that Naomi Campbell doesn't need edges, I shouldn't say she would look better with/could use some?

Ermm I would always say she needed edges, ppl could come ready with the stones. She needs Hairfinity, Liquid Gold, Gro-Aut Oil, and everything in between. And that's not coming from hate...just a wtf every time I see a "look at Naomi with her jacked edges" pic circulate on the Internet ethers.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:36am
naomi has the resources.  the edges must be gone forever so god bless her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 64>