Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 59>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by SamoneLeMolester SamoneLeMolester wrote:

she got embarrassed, upset and we ended up on the ground b/c I was trying to see what the fck was in her bra lol  her breasts looked shiny....breasts aren't shiny

I was 18!

Dead
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Hate to burst your bubble, but I do have perfect skin and my future wife will have perfect skin. We will have perfect skinned children too.

Confused thought u were a woman
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Most of the time #teamfeshfaced are the delusional ones.

guuurrrlllll
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

she got embarrassed, upset and we ended up on the ground b/c I was trying to see what the fck was in her bra lol  her breasts looked shiny....breasts aren't shiny

I was 18!

Dead

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I was going insane. Then I just clicked on reply and figured out how Samone Lenior turned into Samone LeMolester. Yall are too much, lol
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I was 18!

Dead

I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and I was going insane. Then I just clicked on reply and figured out how Samone Lenior turned into Samone LeMolester. Yall are too much, lol

hehe u made a funnyLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I was 18!

Dead

lol

she should have taken me to the side and told me

I would never put someone on blast like that

Sowwwy.... the way she did it was slick LOL

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 26 2013 at 8:21pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:07pm
^^^JP, I think doc meant the girl with the fake boobs should have told her. Her molester days are over. She wouldn't tackle someone to the ground and wrestle their falsies away from them like that now. Dead

I hope...Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:17pm

^^^JP, I think doc meant the girl with the fake boobs should have told her. Her molester days are over. She wouldn't tackle someone to the ground and wrestle their falsies away from them like that now. Dead

I hope...Stern Smile

Lol. Gotcha. Slow day LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:33pm
Makeup isn't just foundation

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:38pm
Even if your skin doesn't need foundation ie evening out, blemishes/marks/dark circles to cover

Some translucent powder could still help with oiliness/shine

Tiny bit of blush, some mascara, some eyeliner, some gloss can add polish without looking garish

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 59>
  Share Topic