Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 1:45am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I don't get makeup it runs all on Ya clothes when You workout...

Why are you wearing makeup to the gym?

I don't
Joggers downtown in my city have it runnin all over they tops...

Why is anyone wearing makeup while they workout? 

Maybe they're just dirty?

Idk, they want to clog their pores
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:12am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

I'm tired of the bashing too. It's really ridiculous and shows how men have really done a number on the mentality of women.< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

Can't say men are 100% to blame

This...women are very quick to go in on each other when there's not a man at stake. A lot of chicks running around with fragile egos who can't make themselves feel better without tearing someone else down.

Everyone has things that might make them self conscious about themselves. Wearing make up to hide blemishes is no different than wearing heels to appear taller, nail polish to add a pop of color, etc. They're all false technically, but if it gives the person confidence - especially in the case of someone with sever acne/facial scarring, they shouldn't be ridiculed for that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:27am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I wouldn't date a girl who had to wear makeup all the time to hide her skin problems. Or let's just say I wouldn't date a girl with skin problems.

Not to be a B...but you better look like an Adonis at all times with absolutely NO imperfections at all times, otherwise this sounds ignorant. Don't hold a woman to a standard you can't maintain.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:35am
Hate to burst your bubble, but I do have perfect skin and my future wife will have perfect skin. We will have perfect skinned children too.

Edited by BBpants - Jan 26 2013 at 2:36am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:38am
My statement was not just about your skin. 
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:39am
As someone who has said a few times that 'i'm not putting all that stuff on my face' i've never said it to speak down on another person.

To me all of those products is 'a lot of stuff' and its not a diss at all. i understand that some women need or like to wear makeup and have for many many years.

me being proud of my skin and stating the need not to wear all of that is not to stick my nose up at women who do, it doesnt make me a better/better looking person then the next woman.

And then to hear women say we can 'all' use a 'lil' make up lol

my natural face is good for any occasion, its the one i was born with. In my opinion, which is the one that matters, i DON'T need it.

Edited by bg - Jan 26 2013 at 2:40am
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:45am
I ignored the rest because it doesn't apply to me since I have perfect skin.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:52am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I wouldn't date a girl who had to wear makeup all the time to hide her skin problems. Or let's just say I wouldn't date a girl with skin problems.

Not to be a B...but you better look like an Adonis at all times with absolutely NO imperfections at all times, otherwise this sounds ignorant. Don't hold a woman to a standard you can't maintain.

dang md is snatching wigs up in here lolLOLLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 2:58am
My wig is def still attached lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 3:01am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

dang md is snatching wigs up in here lolLOLLOL

I just find that mess to be ridiculously ignorant. I have great skin and so does my fiance. But what happens if someone gets rosacea (sp) late in life? What if someone fixed their acne problems as an adult but those genes are still there? Or adult acne AFTER you marry them? Are you going to treat them like sh!t? Divorce them?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 59>
  Share Topic