Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

] I will always sleep on Iman as long as I can't try it and return it if the shade is off. Only the stores that don't have a try and return policy are the ones that carry her makeup line

Confused Iman is sold at WalMart, Walgreens & Ulta (some). All 3 have lenient return policies. As long as you have your receipt, they'll take damn near anything back. 
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

] I will always sleep on Iman as long as I can't try it and return it if the shade is off. Only the stores that don't have a try and return policy are the ones that carry her makeup line

Confused Iman is sold at WalMart, Walgreens & Ulta (some). All 3 have lenient return policies. As long as you have your receipt, they'll take damn near anything back. 
Those stores (minus Ulta, bc I haven't seen one here in NYC. We have Sephora) don't take back open makeup. I remember associates at Walgreenes told me that they don't do that but would make an exception if I had an allergic reaction to it
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:54pm
@Scorpio: I have never had a problem getting a refund at Walgreens.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/shophelp/returns_help_main.jsp

Q: What if I need to return cosmetics or electronics?

A: Returns for cosmetics or electronics are handled at the discretion of the store manager, usually in the form of a Walgreens gift card.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@Scorpio: I have never had a problem getting a refund at Walgreens.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/shophelp/returns_help_main.jsp

Q: What if I need to return cosmetics or electronics?

A: Returns for cosmetics or electronics are handled at the discretion of the store manager,
usually in the form of a Walgreens gift card.

That's not a concrete policy like CVS or Rite Aid, it's up to manager discretion and I guess that manager didn't want to do it. Let CVS start to carry, I'll try it, because around me the only places I have access to hat sell Iman are Walgreens, Duane Reade and Target. The nearest Walmart is in Long Island and u need a car to get there. So that's a no-go
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:07am
Ulta? I may just go to see if I can find my color match there and then go to target or online and buy it because I dislike giving ulta my negro dollars.Approve
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:18am
Right now I'm mixing two shades of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (Caramel and Cocoa). I was really into MAC for a while. I mixed two shades with them as well. I went through quite a few compacts of Studio Fix but it did me dirty in pictures. I like the liquid though.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:23am
I don't get makeup it runs all on Ya clothes when You workout...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Right now I'm mixing two shades of Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (Caramel and Cocoa). I was really into MAC for a while. I mixed two shades with them as well. I went through quite a few compacts of Studio Fix but it did me dirty in pictures. I like the liquid though.
If Dream Matte didn't rub off, it would be a fav. (great for pics). But Revlon liquid combo/oily Colorstay works then Covergirl Queen liquid in 725 Golden Honey or Maybelline Fit Me in 350 or 355 (depending on the season) are also good
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:25am
I am far too lazy to deal with makeup everyday. Oh and that ish is forever getting in my eyes. I wear hard contacts which makes everything in my eye feel like glass.

Edited by tropical-punch - Jan 26 2013 at 12:27am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I don't get makeup it runs all on Ya clothes when You workout...

Why are you wearing makeup to the gym?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 64>