BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The power of makeup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 59>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:17pm
ugh i just want Farra to come to my house and play w/my face
Sponsored Links

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:19pm
I'd rather find a solution to my acne problems rather than cover it up with makeup. 
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I'd rather find a solution to my acne problems rather than cover it up with makeup. 

why not both? /taco toddler
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:20pm

This. I make sure I see my derm every 3 months to keep looking good
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:22pm
Ye, the bss's round my way won't let me return. You gotta have atleast a 7 day exchange or sumn if it's over 10 (iman) bucks come on na.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

why not both? /taco toddler

LOL iono.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

] I will always sleep on Iman as long as I can't try it and return it if the shade is off. Only the stores that don't have a try and return policy are the ones that carry her makeup line

Confused Iman is sold at WalMart, Walgreens & Ulta (some). All 3 have lenient return policies. As long as you have your receipt, they'll take damn near anything back. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

] I will always sleep on Iman as long as I can't try it and return it if the shade is off. Only the stores that don't have a try and return policy are the ones that carry her makeup line

Confused Iman is sold at WalMart, Walgreens & Ulta (some). All 3 have lenient return policies. As long as you have your receipt, they'll take damn near anything back. 
Those stores (minus Ulta, bc I haven't seen one here in NYC. We have Sephora) don't take back open makeup. I remember associates at Walgreenes told me that they don't do that but would make an exception if I had an allergic reaction to it
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:54pm
@Scorpio: I have never had a problem getting a refund at Walgreens.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/shophelp/returns_help_main.jsp

Q: What if I need to return cosmetics or electronics?

A: Returns for cosmetics or electronics are handled at the discretion of the store manager, usually in the form of a Walgreens gift card.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

@Scorpio: I have never had a problem getting a refund at Walgreens.

http://www.walgreens.com/topic/shophelp/returns_help_main.jsp

Q: What if I need to return cosmetics or electronics?

A: Returns for cosmetics or electronics are handled at the discretion of the store manager,
usually in the form of a Walgreens gift card.

That's not a concrete policy like CVS or Rite Aid, it's up to manager discretion and I guess that manager didn't want to do it. Let CVS start to carry, I'll try it, because around me the only places I have access to hat sell Iman are Walgreens, Duane Reade and Target. The nearest Walmart is in Long Island and u need a car to get there. So that's a no-go
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 59>
  Share Topic