FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The positive thread/Inspo/Motivation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 79>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 9:59am

you are growing from this

Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2016 at 10:39am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2016 at 2:49pm
It eventually gets better, without any sort of explanation; you just wake up one morning and you’re not as upset anymore.

—  Ten words story: may 2015 hold that morning for you. (via maisjetaime)
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 2:15pm

I don’t think people realize how much strength it takes to pull your own self out of an anxiety attack or a panic attack. So if you’ve done that today or any day, I’m proud of you.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2016 at 2:32pm
^^^^^ people have no idea
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2016 at 5:57pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2016 at 3:12pm
right now you might be in a situation that you think you won’t survive but six months ago you were in a situation that you didn’t think you’d survive and two years before that you were in a situation you didn’t think you’d survive and the point is you will always surprise yourself and you will always make it through
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2016 at 4:15pm

This day last year I was broke as f*ck and less than a month in at a new job. I was all of 98 lbs and still crying behind a ni g g a I trusted not to break my heart. I was at my lowest. I’d never felt so alone & so broken in my life. I worked my ass off just to keep from crying. I was lost af but through the DOWNS of 2015, I found myself again. Today, weighing in at 126lbs, fine, and fit, I received the keys to my new place. I’m paid, f*ckboy free, and HAPPY, genuinely f*cking happy.

Congratulations foreal.

Thanks for sharing!

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Goals go girl!

Need to follow in your footsteps

Wow. 14.7k 😳 for someone who receives minimum interaction, I never intended for this post to go viral. I was just proud in that moment of my accomplishments & turn around within a year. But your heart filled replies, DMs, & asks have really touched me beyond words. I’ve read and personally replied to as many of you guys as I could catch. Whatever it is that life throws at you, just remember to keep going. Whatever you’re feeling is temporary and everyday is a new day to change sh*t around. YOU just have to want it bad enough. I appreciate you all so much, frfr ❤️
One month in at my new place btw ❤️

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2016 at 9:44am
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2016 at 10:58am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 79>
  Share Topic