Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The positive thread/Inspo/Motivation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 57>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
—  Charles Bukowski (via silvike)

so true...many people dont understand this
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 11:09am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 9:02am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 9:10am
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Starrygurl,

w-h-e-r-e are you getting all these quotes from?

I must know.Heart

It's from her blog, some are her answers/pictures and some are random quotes.
http://raychillster.tumblr.com/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:26am
"Love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely."

"Once in a while, it really hits people that they don’t have to experience life in the way they have been told to."

"There is not one person in this world that is not cripplingly sad about something. You remember that before you open your mouth."

"I hope you have the courage to pursue someone who is worth pursuing, and not someone who is convenient. Convenience is impatience disguised as your desires, you are worth more than what time has told you, you are worthy of finding someone who will wait for you; don’t settle for what is easy, settle for what is good."

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, you must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life."

"If your destination, or the steps you are going to take in the future, take up so much of your attention that they become more important to you than the step you are taking now, then you completely miss the journey’s inner purpose, which has nothing to do with where you are going or what you are doing, but everything to do with how. It has nothing to do with future but everything to do with the quality of your consciousness at this moment."

"By my intimacy with nature I find myself withdrawn from man. My interest in the sun and the moon, in the morning and the evening, compels me to solitude."

"In this world, it is very difficult to find a happy person, because nobody is fulfilling the conditions for being happy. The first condition is that one has to drop all comparison. Drop all these stupid ideas of being superior and inferior. You are neither superior nor inferior. You are simply yourself! There exists no one like you, no one with whom you can be compared. Then, suddenly, you are at home."

"I hope one day
Your human body
Is not a jail cell,
Instead it’s a sunny
2pm garden with daisies
Thriving because of
Self love."

I need to be calm more and do this chi/chakra thing.Stern Smile
meditate and open up your chakras
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 10:39am
this thread

Edited by BitterSweet85 - May 02 2014 at 10:46am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:03am

ponderation:    Tales of an Oak by Jaime T

The 10 Commandments for a Good Life

1. I accept that I’m not perfect, and there’s no perfect time – Too many people are hanging around and waiting for the perfect opportunity – or the time when they are perfect and have all the skills they need. But life rewards effort; so get out there and work hard … and eventually you’ll find that you succeed and reach your goals .

2. I can’t please everyone no matter how hard I try – No matter what you do or how hard you try there will always be someone who’s disgruntled or upset. So, don’t look for affirmation; just do what you think’s right.

3. I will participate in something I believe in – It doesn’t really matter what activity you choose, as long as it is something that ignites your passion … as this will bring fulfilment and true meaning to your life.

4. I will learn to prioritise and do what matters first – We all get distracted by what seems to be most urgent … or something that is fun and makes life less of a burden. But if you’re going to succeed you need to set priorities. Don’t allow what’s less important to distract you from your course.

5. I will be select when it comes to choosing friends – We’re influenced and shaped by the people we spend time with. Their impact is profound – even though this is subconscious. So be wise in who you choose to be your confidantes and friends. Surround yourself with people who inspire and motivate you.

6. I will be there for others, and will help them if I can – In life, we reap what we sow – and that’s a crucial principle. That means the more that you help others, the more they will help you.

7. I will choose to focus on the positives – Our thoughts affect our feelings and the ways that we behave. If you don’t expect success then it’s likely you will fail – in your work, relationships and life in general. So listen to your self talk … and straighten out your thinking … and start to focus on the positives!

8. I will true to myself – You can’t be happy living someone else’s life. You need to discover and develop your own authentic self. That’s when you’re truly beautiful, and life feels meaningful.

9. I will live in the present and enjoy the “now” – The past is gone and the future isn’t promised. Life is happening in this moment, so cease the day and enjoy “now”.

10. I will look for the good and be thankful for each day – Life is full of gifts, if we will only stop and notice. If we choose to be thankful, and treasure all life’s gifts, then we’ll find our lives are filled with joy and happiness – and the hurts and disappointments won’t weigh us down as much.

"When we were making love I absorbed your energy. I felt your love, happiness, sadness, your hopes, and dreams all at once. I fell into your soul as you melted into me. I consumed your galaxy; it resembled the milky way."

"I AM CONVINCED THAT THERE ARE UNIVERSAL CURRENTS OF DIVINE THOUGHT VIBRATING THE ETHER EVERYWHERE, AND THAT ANY WHO CAN FEEL THESE VIBRATIONS IS INSPIRED.”
-Richard Wagner

"I like my hair messy. My love wild. And my sex aggressive. But I’m still a sensitive woman, just with passion."

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 11:14am
"Morphing my reality the way I morph my dreams. Because in reality this is all a dream, isn’t it? Never forget that we’re a united consciousness exploring different layers of awareness."

Are We Alone? Or Strategically Placed?

I continue to hear from so many people who feel isolated and alone during this awakening and massive paradigm shift taking place around the globe. Spouses can’t wake up partners to the truth; family members and close friends think you’ve gone wonky, while the mainstream matrix mouthpieces keep up their barrage of derision against anyone who dares to look past the range of their narrow, confining blinders.

It does suck. We all experience this phenomenon and the isolation that seems to accompany the wake up.

Here’s a hugely happy thought. If we’re an organic, cosmically influenced body of crystaline receivers and broadcasters in an alive and amazing all-knowing Universe, perhaps we’re exactly where we’re each supposed to be.

In fact, we’re probably carefully distributed to create a world-wide grid of truth!

Cool? In other words, once again there’s no mistake with synchronicity!

Oh, Look at All the Lonely People… All Connected!

Are we all truly strategically positioned for the best possible effect on the cosmos and the awakening?

Resonates with me, as trippy as it may seem. Why not?

We’re each generators, nodes, transmitters, relays, conduits and vessels of light, truth and love. The ultimate power of positive transformation. And we may be just where we’re supposed to be, lonely or not. So take heart!

So the loneliness is from what? Perhaps devised separateness, a systematically broken down and compartmentalized imposed society of induced helpless creatures supposedly awaiting the touch of a distant god or some romantic “other” to free them? All based on conceptual lies of separateness.

They do try, don’t they?

Yes we need emotional bonding, but within a constructive framework. The purpose of the imposed matrix is to break us down to negative, destructively entropic self-degrading emotions and responses, fight or flight left brain reactions, and self-flagellating flailing about in the mystic. And then bonding to their “idols” of confusion and materialistic insanity for so-called security.

Wrong. Clearly wrong. Don’t let anybody fall for it.

Be!… and Broadcast Where You Are!

This is perhaps a revolutionary idea, but nothing that’s not already in place. I contend that to not realize this concept is to decrease the intensity and effectiveness of our power grid. Immensely.

Realizing who, what and all we are is tantamount to spiritual strength. And effect.

Those of you who’ve awakened to this realization of the importance of “now consciousness” know what I’m talking about. That humanity has been distracted from this knowledge and understanding through false teaching, amusements and entertainment is one of history’s greatest lies and tragedies for humankind.

We can’t all be physically together, except in a very large concept. And the truth warriors with whom we each communicate are often in far flung locations and operate in their own personal nexus.

But in the grid? We are already one.

Turn it up and Shine! We are One and Now!

Who Knows?

Hardly any of us are completely mobile and ready to join up and live with other Truth advocates. Some are doing it and if that’s what we’re supposed to do we’ll do it.

We’ll each keep evolving according to conscious unraveling. It’s a little freaky to try to conceptualize but I at least just wanted to relieve some angst for those worrying about this feeling.

Fear not. Hope you enjoyed the ride through potential realization.

Spread the Truth. We each make a HUGE difference in more ways than we know!

By: Zen Gardner

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:15pm
ClapClapClapClapClapYesssssss OMGClapClapClapHeart

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

"In this world, it is very difficult to find a happy person, because nobody is fulfilling the conditions for being happy. The first condition is that one has to drop all comparison. Drop all these stupid ideas of being superior and inferior. You are neither superior nor inferior. You are simply yourself! There exists no one like you, no one with whom you can be compared. Then, suddenly, you are at home."

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 57>
  Share Topic