BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The positive thread/Inspo/Motivation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 52>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 4.08  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 8:42am
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:48am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 9:43am
Don’t think about what can happen in a month. Don’t think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be.
—  Eric Thomas (via young-wanderer)
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 3:43pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 3:43pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:30am
I sit before flowers
hoping they will train me in the art
of opening up

I stand on mountain tops believing
that avalanches will teach me to let go

I know
nothing

but I am here to learn.
—  Shane Koyczan (via brokenpromisesanddbrokenhearts)
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:42am
Not everyone you lose is a loss.
—  (via kisslng)
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:14pm
How did I missed this. I found this girl's blog(raychillster) and she has some interesting pics and quotes.

"Don’t compare your Chapter 1 to someone else’s Chapter 20."

"Maybe some people just aren’t meant to be in our lives forever. Maybe some people are just passing through. It’s like some people just come through our lives to bring us something: a gift, a blessing, a lesson we need to learn. And that’s why they’re here. You’ll have that gift forever."

i am so blessed to have hair that defies the laws of gravity. i am so blessed to have hair that grows upwards and outwards like the petals of a blossoming flower or the branches of a proud tree

i found self-love in a coffee shop.

a couple of days ago, i met a complete stranger. a stranger who changed my whole entire perspective of myself. this stranger had the opportunity to talk to me for an hour, and he told me i was sacred. he told me he wanted to love me but something about me felt holy and untouchable. since i first began dating, i had convinced myself that i was undesirable and men just could not love me. but a complete stranger convinced me otherwise. and in that very moment, i observed myself from another perspective. i began to see myself as a piece of artwork hanging in a museum. for days, i had an out of body experience where i watched myself, the things i did, how messy my hair was in the morning, how vulnerable i look without makeup. i started to notice beautiful things about myself. instead of cursing myself for my flaws, i admired them as unique traits that made me who i am. imagine being the only artwork of your kind. being the only painting remaining created by a distant artist. i’m sacred. holy, divine, and infinite. i am spiritual. and any man who is not in tune with himself, any man who does not love himself can not love me. when i began to love myself, other people began to love me too.

i hope we meet again. and again. and again.

on a cold winter night, we will sit across each other on the train and at the exact same moment, as if in perfect unison, our eyes will meet. we will smile. we will never speak a word. we will undress each other’s secrets through our eyes. we will be soulmates. i hope we meet again.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:39pm

"Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside."

"If you’re struggling, you deserve to make self-care a priority. Whether that means lying in bed all day, eating comfort food, putting off homework, crying, sleeping, rescheduling plans, finding an escape through a good book, watching your favorite tv show, or doing nothing at all — give yourself permission to put your healing first. Quiet the voice telling you to do more and be more, and today, whatever you do, let it be enough. Feel your feelings, breathe, and be gentle with yourself. Acknowledge that you’re doing the best you can to cope and survive. And trust that during this time of struggle, it’s enough."

"If anything or anyone distresses you, think how you’ll feel a week - a month - a year later. If you can imagine yourself being happy and peaceful then, why waste all that time? Be happy and peaceful now."

"i’m not interested in being easy on the eyes
i want them to flinch, think twice before they reach out their callous hands to bruise.
i want to be a constant reminder to men that not everything is theirs for the taking."

"Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My god, do you learn."

"A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there."

"There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs."

"I think that the number one cause of pain on a human’s heart is lack of gratitude. Most things in our lives come and go, a lot like a wave that stretches with the tide. We move, we make friends, we lose lovers, we pass through wonderful moments. For most of us we associate loss as a sad and horrible thing. When something we love has slipped through our fingers we can’t help but feel the empty hole in our lives where it once was. Even when it’s all said and done and we are finally moved on from whatever we have lost that was so beautiful, we still feel it. But I have learned the truth, a small and beautiful truth that has made my heart rejoice in even the most disheartening of times. The truth, that if we are sincerely grateful for the things that we love most in this life, when we lose them we can still function because we are simply grateful that we had them at all. It no longer becomes a question of why they had to go, it no longer becomes a fight to get them back. Instead it is a warm comfort because those memories that you have, you will never have to give away. Gratitude saves a broken heart. Appreciate what you have because when and if you ever lose it, you will be content in knowing that you were able to at least share the time with it that you did. And when you look back on your life, and your hands drape across the memories in your skin, you will stop and you will smile."

"No matter how long you have traveled in the wrong direction, you can always turn around."

"Be someone who makes someone else look forward to tomorrow."

"To be beautiful means to be yourself.You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. When you are born a lotus flower, be a beautiful lotus flower, don’t try to be a magnolia flower. If you crave acceptance and recognition and try to change yourself to fit what other people want you to be, you will suffer all your life. True happiness and true power lie in understanding yourself, accepting yourself, having confidence in yourself."

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:44pm
"If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate."

"if someone hurts you, stay the away, no matter how hard it is, stay the away"

"If they don’t need you, it’s okay, you do not live for other people."

"Stop comparing where you’re at with where everyone else is. It doesn’t move you farther ahead, improve your situation, or help you find peace. It just feeds your shame, fuels your feelings of inadequacy, and ultimately, it keeps you stuck. The reality is that there is no one correct path in life. Everyone has their own unique journey."

"By my intimacy with nature I find myself withdrawn from man. My interest in the sun and the moon, in the morning and the evening, compels me to solitude."

"I hope one day
Your human body
Is not a jail cell,
Instead it’s a sunny
2pm garden with daisies
Thriving because of
Self love."

"I crave space. It charges my batteries. It helps me breathe. Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few."

"I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there."

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 52>