Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The pictures you have all been waiting for...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The pictures you have all been waiting for...
    Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:22pm

^Link to Original Thread.

**PLEASE READ THIS NEST SHORT PARAGRAPH**
In this thread I am going to be as forthcoming as I possibly can. I'm even going to answer any (Non obvious) questions any Newbie might have. I believe in sharing information, because I'm not being paid to do otherwise. ANYBODY could have stumbled (and probably did stumble) upon this vendor, it's not like I had to obtain a secret password or handshake to enter the golden cauldron of hair. FOR THOSE WOMEN WHO PM'ED ME, THANKED ME FOR MY VENDOR INFORMATION, AND PROCEEDED TO DEMAND THAT I REMOVE THE NAME OF THE VENDOR FROM MY PREVIOUS POST, BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KEEP THIS "BETWEEN US" I HAVE A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR YOU. _/ <--- take one. I have plenty to go around. 

Okay so back to business at hand: LOL here's a re-breakdown of my Install.

Hair:Brazilian Natural Wavy
Lengths: 16,18,20

So first off let me say, that I'm pretty sure this is the best hair I've ever had. So far. But yes indeed the best. When I first got the hair, I clarified it and stripped it to it most harshest form, deep conditioned it, and it came back BETTER THAN EVER, every.single.time. It really took that processed feel off the hair. I didn't post pictures of it clarified and conditioned but close your eyes and use your imagination.
So then I got it installed Christmas eve by the greatest stylist ever, who didn't cut my wefts, and did all the blah blah blah **insert stuff about styling and braiding here**. 

I have YET to see one hair shed from these wefts, (I did not seal) and boy have I pulled twisted, curled and prodded this hair like you wouldn't believe. This hair IS in fact real hair,there is NOT ONE plastic fiber, one grey hair, one filler, one non-hair yadda yadda you get the picture. Adam is the REAL DEAL. I looked closely at the color progression in each bundle of hair, it went from a chocolate dark brown, to a lighter version of brown that looked so natural and real and just GORGEOUS! The ringlets have gotten curlier each time i've washed the hair (dont judge me...6), last night I put in a few little layers and curled them into a cute lil' style, went to bed and woke up looking like Mariah Carey. I TELL NO LIE!

So I'm telling you all this because I feel good companies deserve good reviews. You can come here and talk to me about bandwagon effects, and lurkers and all that other jazz, and yes I feel like everyone should contribute to this thread in order to receive the wealth of knowledge that BHM has to offer, but that will never stop me from trying to make every single black sistah look like the divalicious queen that is lurking inside of her, waiting on one BHM hair review to really make feel as beautiful as she in on the inside.
  I apologize in advance if anyone felt offended by what I've said in this thread, I just don't take kindly to demands by random people. Hug Please stop with the PM's. Ask my parents, I'm going to do what I wanna do Heart 

I LOVE every single thing about this versatile beautimus hair that has Bums on the street feeling as though even they have a chance (true story. it happened.)  NOW ON TO THE PHOTOS!

^For the LIFE of me, I can't figure out why blending photos always look ratchet!

So there you go guys, I'll be keeping you updating and doing monthly re-caps. I hope your Christmas was Merry and bright and you got everything you could have hoped for!
Sponsored Links

chrispyxchreme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrispyxchreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 11:53pm
Your previous posts have me really wanting to order this hair!
Please keep us updated on how it holds up ^_^
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:26am
You have been thanked ma'am!! Gorgeous!! And I literally loled at the people pming you and saying "just between us" what in the hell?! LOL
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:58am
pretty natural looking
londa985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote londa985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:24am
prettySmile
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:04am
Looks good.
impromptwo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impromptwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:07am
you are hilarious and the hair is beautiful
Betty Hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Betty Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:26am
The part line is really invisible ,so it must be injected top.There is only a small problem that the color of the silk is too light.
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:25am
Very nice Bailey!
SweetEscape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetEscape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:10am
Cute install!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style