Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Phentermine Experiment(before pics)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
katjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2011 at 1:32pm
I wanted to start on this med since I gained 60lbs from my pregnancy! But my doc is all natural and told me to join weight watchers ;/...I'd rather diet and exercise with this med. Maybe I should find a new doc. I have lost 40lbs. already I retain water easily but my goal is 170lbs. I'm 250lbs right now at 5'9...Confused
Sponsored Links

katjones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katjones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2011 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by SuperNova SuperNova wrote:

I'm starting phentermine 37.5 tomorrow.  I just picked up my pills and can't start this late in the evening.  Who's starting with me? or around this time?  I plan to work  my way up to 100 ox of water per day.  I started drinking 50 oz a day this weekend. 

I plan to incorporate the wii Zumba workout and the EA Sports Active 2 workouts as well.  I'm not promising certain amount of workouts because I know how I do. 

Hopefully between the appetite suppression and the workouts, I can get a jump start and become motivated to workout.  I actually like the zumba, i just dont make time for it.

stats 3/21/11
5'9"
230 lbs Cry(I was this weight going in the hospital with my last child)
BF%:42.1
Waist: 36.5
Bust:43
Hips:47
Calf:17
Neck:14.5
Upper Arm:14.5

I'm not sure how often I'm checking in either.  This is a lazy girls challenge.  I have tee kids, work full time and am a single mom.  lol  I'll get it in though.  This is me last year this time, same exact weight and stats  (how do I know. . .i'm a chronic dieter so i'm always keeping stats)  I have an ultimate goal of losing 50 lbs and then I'll re-evaluate whether or not I want to lose more.  My Dr. only gave me 30 days worth and I HAVE to go back in 30 days for him to decide if I can have more. . .since he's been telling me to lose weight for the past 7 years he should give me them until the job is done at least.

Im the exact same ^^^ hopefully this will work. I need a new doc though
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2011 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by katjones katjones wrote:

I wanted to start on this med since I gained 60lbs from my pregnancy! But my doc is all natural and told me to join weight watchers ;/...I'd rather diet and exercise with this med. Maybe I should find a new doc. I have lost 40lbs. already I retain water easily but my goal is 170lbs. I'm 250lbs right now at 5'9...Confused

check spas some of them in your areas will sell them. 

and weight clinics also...
indoroids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoroids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 2:28am
why i can not see the picture??
benny999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benny999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 6:48pm
If you want to lose your weight safely and without any problems you should read about all possible negative consequences from this website (http://rxgrade.com/), for example. These pills are drugs that change your immune system, just be careful

Edited by benny999 - Aug 18 2014 at 6:52pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style