Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

the origin of 'Drunk in Love'...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:53pm
I wish I was that powerful, no would dare cross you. It really is hard to find ANYBODY in the industry that will say anything bad about jay or bey. Thats whats wrong with music today nobody wants to offend
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:54pm
Future says he recorded the song for Beyonce though...sounds like he and Detail recorded a version of it together, and then Detail took aspects of the song and sent another version to Beyonce using elements of the song w/Future.

.....who wrote that godawful AnnieMae line?Dead

Edited by EPITOME - Mar 29 2014 at 10:55pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:54pm
woooowwwww!!

lmaoo thats cray
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:55pm
5 stars
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:57pm
Future beyfuccing quiet, thanks.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

giiiirll. i don't wanna see Yonce on her knees either. keep that partition up.  People forget that songwriters are storytellers--like Pharrell once wrote a song for Britney Spears that was so on point about her life in some aspects and he was like I just read the papers about her and imagined what it would be like to be her....it was Piece of Me.

and tbh I skipped that song a lot on the album...Jealous is my favorite song.  I actually didn't care for her super radio songs.

I hate that the songs are so catchy smh

HD.. I don't think its not wanting to offend, its more not wanting to be blacklisted. If beyonce and jay z banish you from the lunch table, youre done
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

How can you steal what's given to you? lol

Better question is how can you steal something that you paid for......Future even said Detail wrote the track....people be ready to go in Bey....

it's just funny how people act like theyre gettin a glimpse into Bey and Jay's relationship by the songs she releases when she ain't got sh*t to do with them.  

giiiirll. i don't wanna see Yonce on her knees either. keep that partition up.  People forget that songwriters are storytellers--like Pharrell once wrote a song for Britney Spears that was so on point about her life in some aspects and he was like I just read the papers about her and imagined what it would be like to be her....it was Piece of Me.

and tbh I skipped that song a lot on the album...Jealous is my favorite song.  I actually didn't care for her super radio songs.

I thought it was gonna be the song about kevin federline spending all her money in Vegas. LOL

I can't remember Jealous at all...im going to listen to it.  Mine is the only song i still listen to.  Sometimes Blue.  
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:00pm
Her version sounded better...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:02pm
but then it seems like after they were going to give it to Beyonce, Beyonce didn't get back or something since the album was top secret?  so what was she gonna do if Future dropped his in November?  probably sue his ass on the low.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 29 2014 at 11:02pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 11:08pm
Ask Keyshia cole and Michelle......Ciara baby gon be just as irrelevant as her last album......Future did this for the kids......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>