Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the origin of Drunk in Love...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:36pm

I hope she paid under the table . I can't feel that song or maybe beyonce is over in my old mind lol .

Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

How can you steal what's given to you? lol

Better question is how can you steal something that you paid for......Future even said Detail wrote the track....people be ready to go in Bey....

it's just funny how people act like theyre gettin a glimpse into Bey and Jay's relationship by the songs she releases when she ain't got sh*t to do with them.  

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 29 2014 at 10:38pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:38pm
So it was paid for, he's just upset his name isn't on it? That would make more sense as to why he's not suing... but if it wasn't paid for...

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:39pm

Better question is how can you steal something that you paid for......Future even said Detail wrote the track....people be ready to go in Bey....

Yup and Future aint mad. He aint trying to get blacklisted like his soon to be wife LOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:40pm
Everyone knows shes a thieving bish but that's how it is in the music industry Im glad future took the high road.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

it's just funny how people act like theyre gettin a glimpse into Bey and Jay's relationship by the songs she releases when she ain't got sh*t to do with them.  

giiiirll. i don't wanna see Yonce on her knees either. keep that partition up.  People forget that songwriters are storytellers--like Pharrell once wrote a song for Britney Spears that was so on point about her life in some aspects and he was like I just read the papers about her and imagined what it would be like to be her....it was Piece of Me.

and tbh I skipped that song a lot on the album...Jealous is my favorite song.  I actually didn't care for her super radio songs.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

What hasn't she stolen?

I wish I could censor this bish from my life.

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:43pm
tbh i don't think she stole the record. from what i gather, detail produced it and future helped him write it. beyonce and jay probably heard it and detail decided to give the track to her. it makes sense because beyonce is the bigger artist and the song has more potential with her on the track.

stuff like this happens all the time.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:50pm
Sits and waits for the tell all
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

tbh i don't think she stole the record. from what i gather, detail produced it and future helped him write it. beyonce and jay probably heard it and detail decided to give the track to her. it makes sense because beyonce is the bigger artist and the song has more potential with her on the track.

stuff like this happens all the time.

damn... I know he's salty even if he got paid
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>