BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

the origin of Drunk in Love...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wow!!

and he's not suing?

stupid

he got played

Might be that he looked at the likely outcome and decided it's not worth it.

Like it or not, Bey has a lot of pull and DEEP pockets. Probably better to stay on her good side. Especially with all his baby momma's and a new baby on the way. Now is not the time to get blacklisted in the industry.

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:25pm
wow... just listened to it smh
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:26pm
But wouldn't his beef be with Detail.....instead of Bey
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:26pm
LOL Bey really gives no fuks about straight jacking sh*t huh?

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:26pm
he'd be very foolish for not seeking compensation from Detail.

Beyonce don't write sh*t does she but people play Rihanna. those ho's are cut from the same high yella cloth.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:27pm
Naw...somebody would have to come up off of some money for me. That song made too much money for him to not get his coins.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:28pm
which salty beehiver 1 starred the truth?  y'all gotta stop drinking that L'oreal honey blonde elixir.
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:29pm
bey always trying to claim sh*t she aint write

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:30pm
can't wait for the honest album to drop. pluto was one of my fav albums last yearClap
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:30pm
Beyoncé steals everything. From her songs, to her music video concepts, down to her style. She has no original/creative bone in her body. That's why to me she is a singer/performer and not an Artist.

I remember a side by side I saw a few years ago of her "redoing" a lot of Jlo 's styles years later. We even did some side by sides in my dance class that show chorography/ video concepts she stole. I can't with her.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic