BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The One Who Got Away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 5:54am

no
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 5:55am
my girls are like boomerangs
no matter how far i throw them they (wanna) come back

/big L

so with that being said, naaah

Edited by afrokock - Jul 12 2014 at 5:56am
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:54am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

I was the one who got away.  He didn't want me to be a military wife (I ended up joining the military a few years later, ironically).  I saw him when I went home years ago and he told me that he shouldn't have broken up with me and that he had a good thing with me.  I was with my ex at the time living in Cali, so no, I was not going back to him.  Plus I don't go back to guys once we've broken up.

That is ironic! Was he in the military at the time?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

It's a lost cause...I don't regret it but now i can say it was me.

I like that last part. Sounds sad, but it's the reality
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

But I've been the one who got away for multiple people according to them.

But this is just because when I'm gone, I stay gone I'm quite stubborn.

I need to be more like that.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:06am
I used to date a really good man. one of the last of a dying breed. but I didn't treat him right or appreciate him. I should have just let him go since I couldn't love him the way he deserved instead of lying to him, putting him down and cheating behind his back..he really wanted a commitment too and saw me in his future but I was too busy chasing aint sh*t Brothas
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:10am
There is this one man. But looking back, I know now that is the way it was meant to be, even though I still think of him fondly. He'll always have a special place in my heart.

And I was definitely the one that got away for someone else.

Then there's the one I should have quickly thrown away, lol. But would have, should have, could have is not the way to live one's life.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:15am
There's some wood I wish I'd held on to, but I don't miss the man attached to it.

My ex's wife just tried to cuss me out last week cuz apparently replying to her man's text telling him I don't see him like that anymore "is keeping him from letting go and giving him hope".

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:25am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Not a one. Good riddins to bad rubbish. 
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:26am
I think I've been in both situations.

I let a good one get away. I was really young 20 or so and he wanted marriage and kids right away. He was about 28. I just wanted to finish school and do ratchet things with my friends.Cry

After him I ended up being with someone veryy long term and I was his one that got away. We've been broken up for 3 years now and he still contacts me very regularly. Unhappy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>