Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the official shade room daily discussion thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the official shade room daily discussion thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Nj you see mayweather buy his gf a bugatti lucky bish

Yes, but you know what - I looked on his page (and badmedina's page) when they posted that and though he bought her the RR, Im not sure if thehaderoom had receipts for him buying her a bugatti for her bday...His page had the video clip of 3 bugattis lined up and it had melissia, bad medina and hernandez tagged, but I remember seeing those 3 cars lined up on his page before on his page as his cars, so hmmm...
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:06pm
Hmmmmm interesting who are the other 2 women?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:11pm

Hmmmmm interesting who are the other 2 women?

Melissia is the mother of his daughter (The daughter that had the vegas bday party that tiny attended that time when TI tried to fight Mayweather in the burger spot).

Hernandez is one of the women in TMT inner circle...just like how BadMedina was in the circle for years before she became a bit more of a 'special friend' than the others.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:14pm
He takes back sh.it when he gets MAD so I hope the title is in her name.

Did you see the shade Nelly directed at Floyd on the sports show???
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:14pm
Ahh thanks nj

yesss he does wonderful I cant stand a ol indian givin ass nicca
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

He takes back sh.it when he gets MAD so I hope the title is in her name.

Did you see the shade Nelly directed at Floyd on the sports show???

Yeah, she will be out of the house and the car and be wearing aliexpress outfits from IG Boutiques if she gets on Floyd's bad side. She'll probably play her position and not get completely ejected tho. Just put on the back burner when the next girl gets her turn. He seems to rotate the girls and not completely kick them to the curb.

Yeah, I saw the post about Nelly throwing shade...I didnt like it. I really think that Nelly needs to take the high road and keep Floyd's name out of his mouth. It just doesnt make Nelly look good to make comments like that. It is childish imo.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:26pm

Ahh thanks nj

yesss he does wonderful I cant stand a ol indian givin ass nicca

I really cant stand an indian giver, but I really dont feel sorry for anyone that has been gifted & taketh away by him. It's not like he is discreet with it, he takes the stuff back and makes it public, so if a person is just getting the temporary gifts and isnt getting help & guidance from him for investing into their own business, it is just their own fault.

He has posted b4 about how he has helped Melissia make her businesses & investments successful an he has helped Josie (the other children's mother) with he ventures (she used to talk about it on the show Starter Wives that she was on). BadMedina is coming out with a lipgloss line (similar lipgloss as a lot of the women that are on reality shows...).

*On another note, when TSR girl was thirsting over the singer Mario, all I could think was thank gawd that he has finally put down the cake soap and bleach creamConfused
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:53pm
Yep nj so true

Wthhhh mario was bleaching??!! Lemme google that
I found the mario thirst hilarious eww
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:38am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I knoe that Rob Kardashian had gained weight, but I just saw the recent photo where he looks 300 lbs. People are saying, "Get well soon, Rob!". What is happening? Did he get diagnosed with a metabolic illness? A depressive disorder? Please break this down for me, thx.

NJHairLuv, waving Big smile  Rob was diagnosed with depression.  He is gaining weight because of medications.

Hiii Claudie!!!Star
Thanks! Now it makes senseOuch

NJ, you are welcome SmileStarSmile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon