Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the official shade room daily discussion thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

the official shade room daily discussion thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the official shade room daily discussion thread
    Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:34pm
Im not the only person that lurks the shade room, and i see stuff there that i have questions about but i prefer to discuss amongst the elegant people of bhm.
post your comments, questions, etc here where you have a safe haven to sip & share tea without getting dragged.

*1st Q - Is StevieJ just doing this woe is me for LHH ratings? Or has anyone shown receipts that Joseline has really left him for the next man?LOL
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:38pm
Q - I saw people acting surprised about Safaree being in the photo with Nicki Minaj. Didnt they just recently have some 10 yr anniversary trip? Has something happened since then? (not counting the time she posted single and he posted trust no one b/c i think that was b4 the anniversary vaca, right?)
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:46pm
I don't know the people are asking about

But I when the title says shade room, I'm here for that
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 6:49pm
They say she cheated....when she found the pics she said she was gon give him a dose of his own medicine....looks like she did....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:13am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I don't know the people are asking about

But I when the title says shade room, I'm here for that

LOLLOLLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:20am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

They say she cheated....when she found the pics she said she was gon give him a dose of his own medicine....looks like she did....

Oh ok, I have to catch up on episodes b/c i didnt see the one where he was supposed to be trying to get with the woman that raps. I saw something posted briefly last night that claimed that Joseline went on a rapper sex spree and not just rr, then it got deleted, but i really hope that it is all fabricated for publicity for the reunion show b/c i dont think that rozay would align himself to LHHATL or at least i hope that he isnt that pressed for publicity.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:22am
Q-Why did Keyshia Cole & Boobie break up? Was it b.c  of the way she humilated him constantly on the show? Ive seen TSR references that he had some gf but i didnt know if it was after they had already moved out of the marital house.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 11:55am
NJ I believe he cheated with a stripper. I remember seeing pics of him hugged up with the female. Keyshia did some radio interview where the woman asked if they broke up because she wasn't "wifey" material and Keyshia went off and said he was unfaithful
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

NJ I believe he cheated with a stripper. I remember seeing pics of him hugged up with the female. Keyshia did some radio interview where the woman asked if they broke up because she wasn't "wifey" material and Keyshia went off and said he was unfaithful

Thanks!Shocked Dammm Boobie!!!Ouch

On another note - Joseline is on twitter going innnnn and posting her own reciepts and naming names!!! rozy, kevin durant, drake, her limo driverLOLLOLLOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 04 2014 at 12:42pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 12:45pm
Laaaaawd......Shocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic