BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE OFFICIAL: Michelle Obama Style Watch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 70>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 41 Votes, Average 4.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2013 at 11:35am
she is the best dressed first lady of all time

Edited by mrshairdo - Oct 28 2013 at 11:35am
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:37pm

First Lady Michelle Obama Hits "106 & Park" + Forest Whitaker, Sanaa Lathan & Anthony Mackie In "Repentance" (TRAILER)

Nov 20 | by _YBF

photo bowflo3.jpg

First Lady Michelle Obama stopped by "106 & Park" to promote education and President Obama's "North Star Goal".  Watch the interview inside and see Anthony Mackie, Sanaa Lathan and Forest Whitaker in "Repentance".

photo bowflo4.jpg

First Lady Michelle Obama, looking trendy in Burberry’s ‘Fitted Nappa Leather Jacket’ with Melange wool trousers’ and a black and white graphic tee, appeared on a special 1-hour episode of "106 & Park" yesterday. 

And she was there to tout President Obama's "North Star" goal to place America back at number one as the country with the highest proportion of college graduates in the world by 2020. Mrs. Obama engaged in a discussion with the audience alongside Jeff Johnson and hosts Bow Wow and Keshia Chante.

photo bowflo5.jpg

The First Lady told the audience of teens, "I want all people to understand that there is nothing more important they will do for themselves than to focus on their education. It starts with taking high school seriously, doing your homework and being in class on time."

photo bowflo6.jpg

She added, "I have to say, I was a pretty serious student … I wanted to make sure that I didn't peak in high school. You don't want your best days to be in high school. I wasn't doing too much partying in high school, I was trying to get myself into college."

School 'em Mrs. O!

photo bowflo1.jpg 

photo bowflo2.jpg

The First Lady ended by sharing with the audience that you never stopping learning, growing or questioning yourself.  "I'm still discovering what I want to be. I'm still thinking about what I want to do when I leave the White House." 

But she is looking forward to one thing after this Presidential term is over.  She revealed, "Anonymity. Being able to walk out your front door without agents and … go to CVS to buy some toothpaste."  We doubt you'll EVER have that level of anonymity again Mrs. O...

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

First Family Stroll!

Mrs. O with her thigh high boots on.. go head FLOTUS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:16pm

FIRST LADY OBAMA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ON THE COVER OF LADIES’ HOME JOURNAL

FLOTUS Is Ready For The Holidays!
FLOTUS On 106th
The First Lady talks higher education & more on 106th & Park. Read More »

The always stunning, First Lady Michelle Obama, looks ever so lovely on the December/January issue of Ladies’ Home Journal. Mrs. Obama sat down with the magazine’s Editor-in-Chief, Sally Lee, for a chat about Christmas traditions for the first family, and that of The White House.

She looks gorgeous in a sleeveless pale gold jacquard cocktail dress with metallic pumps, and clean make-up. You can read the full interview over at Ladies’ Home Journal. The December/ January issue of the magazine is on newsstands now.

( PHOTO: Alexei Hay for Ladies’ Home Journal )

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 7:21pm
wooooow@ 106 and park. she is humble 

somethin about her face looks diff… 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:58pm
Its Official!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2013 at 3:02pm

HOLIDAY FAB: Janelle Monae, Aretha Franklin & Mariah Carey Join The First Family For The 91st National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony

Dec 07 | by _YBF

photo whodjfdl.png

R&B divas Aretha Franklin, Mariah Carey and Janelle Monae joined President Obama for the 91st national Christmas tree lighting ceremony at The White House.  See photos inside.....

photo marxmas22.png

Last night, the Obama family surrounded President Barack Obama on the Ellipse south of the White House during the 91st national Christmas tree lighting ceremony.

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalfCKqojqh5mkl.jpg

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationaloOCKkBu8BpJl.jpg

The lighting of the tree is an annual tradition attended by the president and the first family and started by President Calvin Coolidge in 1923.

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNational6JTwM5mOU23l.jpg

President Obama also paid tribute to Nelson Mandela saying, "In his life he blessed us with tremendous grace and unbelievable courage. And we are all privileged to live in a world touched by his goodness."

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationaltztRrcvH2Lul.jpg    photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalIk-fKbpVTwPl.jpg

First Lady Michelle Obama appeared with Sesame Street Muppet Abby Cadabby and read "The Night Before Christmas."

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationaltdeHomo5uGYl.jpg

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalgxCy0YjCaAzl.jpg

Janelle Monae performed "The Christmas Song".

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalPRgSm7tIauMl.jpg

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalcwacuHaYnGtl.jpg

The Queen of Soul performed "Joy to the World" and "The First Noel," and shielded her hair and her mink from the rain with the help of an Army Band sergeant...diva style!

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalgVMEVyKNUGTl.jpg

Mariah Carey sang "All I Want for Christmas is You."

photo PresidentObamaFirstFamilyAttendNationalLOu6ovDpYj2l.jpg 

"Glee" star Jane Lynch hosted the evening. She posed with The President, Mariah and Mariah's daughter Monroe.

photo mariahcareyxmas1.png

Mariah posted "Sharing a moment with the Queen!"

photo mariaxms.png

Janelle posted on Instagram "Yes. The Queen."

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:27am

First Lady Michelle Obama STUNS At Kennedy Center Honors In Emerald Green Gown (Mr. President Looked Snazzy Too)

Dec 09 | by Natasha

photo article-2520529-19F77E3300000578-500_634x449_zps0d7815de.jpg

Simply stunning!  First Lady Michelle Obama made everyone green with envy as she and President Barack Obama made their entrance into the Kennedy Center Honors reception last night at the White House.

Check out her emerald fabulosity inside....

photo article-2520529-19F78DEC00000578-245_634x526_zpse7ed658e.jpg

Mrs. O slayed away last night as she and her tux-wearing Presidential husband welcomed stars to the 2013 Kennedy Center Honors.  In a gorgeous off the shoulder emerald gown and matching teal shoes, Michelle Obama kept it effortlessly fabulous as the couple made their way down the decorated hall.

photo article-2520529-19F7644000000578-403_634x491_zpsdb0e7b80.jpg

photo article-2520529-19F7830600000578-554_634x541_zps7fa7a730.jpg

Yes and yes.

photo article-2520529-19F7C40B00000578-808_634x423_zpsde90209f.jpg  photo article-2520529-19F7C1FA00000578-398_634x439_zps2e251f8c.jpg 

Looks like Mr. President & Secretary of State John Kerry liked what they saw as well.

photo article-2520529-19F78E8300000578-607_634x441_zps360929fc.jpg

Herbie Hancock and opera singer Martina Arroyo were amongst the honorees.

The Kennedy Center Honors special, which is an award ceremony honoring those who have reached the top of the artistic & musical field, will air September 29th on CBS.

Nice!

The Randomness:

1.  MC Hammer responds about massive tax debt story.  He says he paid it...and has receipts!  STORY

Photos: AP/Reuters/Getty

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:28am
hair laid fo da gawds.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:30am
I love those Sesame St. muppets.  they are so cute to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 70>
  Share Topic