Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Official Jada Pinkett-Smith Style Watch Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Official Jada Pinkett-Smith Style Watch Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 5:04pm
Willow is a stunner...cant wait to see what she will be doing in say 5 more years
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2013 at 7:53pm
Yes Willow is gorgeous. I love her name too
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:19pm
August 23rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping
Splurge: Jada Pinkett Smith’s New York City Reed Krakoff Cutout Sandals and Will Smith’s Lanvin Iridescent High Top Sneakers
By Faith

The Smith family is the definition of fly! Will and Jada were spotted out and about in some showstopping footwear: the Mrs. in $638 Reed Krakoff Cutout Sandals and Mr. Smith in $950 Lanvin Iridescent High Top Sneakers:

jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-reed-krakoff-cutout-sandals-lanvin-iridescent-high-top-sneakers

Her orange patent leather sandals feature cutout straps to the front, black platforms, and patent covered 4.7″ stiletto heels.

reed-krakoff-cutout-sandals

His sneakers are a bit futuristic, crafted from iridescent crinkled leather.

lanvin-iridescent-high-top-sneakers

I love them!

If you’re up for the splurge, snag both pairs of footwear at www.farfetch.com and www.neimanmarcus.com.

Are you feeling them?

jada-pinkett-smith-will-smith-reed-krakoff-cutout-sandals-lanvin-iridescent-high-top-sneakers

Be Sociable, Share!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 12:05am
Nice...I'll take a pair of his & hers.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:07pm

December 3rd, 2013
Celebrity Style, Shopping, Swimsuits
Splurge: Jada Pinkett Smith’s Hawaii Le Doux Swimwear Sunset Pink Two Tone Bikini
By Claire

42-year-old Jada Pinkett Smith showed off her sickening body while on vacation in Hawaii in a $184 pink two tone ‘Sunset’ Bikini by Le Doux Swimwear:
jada pinkett smith le doux swimwear sunset pink bikini
The Brazilian cut bikini bottom and triangle top are fashioned out of gradient fabric.
0  jada pinkett smith le doux swimwear sunset pink bikini
Jada’s exact suit is sold out, but you can get a blue option on sale for $48 at LeDouxSwimwear.com.
Sigh. Regretting missing my spin class today:/
0 Jada Pinkett Smiths Hawaii Le Doux Swimwear Sunset Pink Two Tone Bikini
What do you think?
jada pinkett smith le doux swimwear sunset pink bikini

Yes, Jada Pinkett-Smith Can Wear A Thong Bikini At Age 42

Tue, Dec 03 2013 by Necole Bitchie | Filed Under: Celebrities

Jada Pinkett Smith thong bikini Hawaii 4Jada Pinkett-Smith has that toned cake cake cake!

This past weekend, the mother of two was spotted enjoying downtime in Hawaii with her mother Adrienne, (who looked equally beautiful) and kids Jaden and Willow, while prancing the beach in a thong bikini. Now, most of us would be turning red if our mothers even thought to kick it in a thong bikini, but Jada’s body is some serious fitness motivation.  She’s toned with not a stretch mark in sight.

And you’d be surprise to know that she doesn’t really like to work out.  Last year, she told Women’s Health:

Well, I used to push a lot of iron. I’ve been in the gym for like 15 years now, and I’m just not motivated by it anymore. So I do a lot of outside sports. On my Christmas vacation, I did a lot of cross-country skiing, and I like to hike. I usually do my yoga at home in the evenings for about an hour. Sometimes I go to a class, but with my schedule, it’s really difficult for me — and my kids like to join me. We do a lot of yoga together. It’s part of our connection time. So I’m killing a couple of birds with one stone.

As far as her diet, she revealed to Essence that she doesn’t eat for taste:

I don’t eat for pleasure. I probably had the only West Indian grandmother that could not cook. [Laughs] She was an awful cook, and she taught me that you don’t eat for taste, you eat for nourishment. And I have kept that over the years, so I can eat anything that’s healthy. I eat for my schedule so I have to eat high-protein, lots of greens and healthy carbs so that I don’t fall flat on my face.

Well go head. Work that thong-bikini body, Jada!Jada Pinkett Smith Her Mom Willow Smith Hawaii Vacation

Jada Pinkett Smith Her Mom Hawaii VacationJada Pinkett Smith thong bikini Hawaii

Photo Gallery

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 1:52pm
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:04pm
Jada lookin cock diesel them braids need to go
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:57pm
I think she looks good, is that her mom? She looks good as well !
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:01pm
i wish her waist wasn't as square.. but she looks good. 
not many women her age can feel confident in a bikini 

id get those shoes for my dude if i had one and if i had the extra extra money 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 3:48pm
i hate the shape of her midsection, but sickening? wow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>