Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Official Jada Pinkett-Smith Style Watch Thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Official Jada Pinkett-Smith Style Watch Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 3.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:29pm
^so cute!
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:47pm
i think that is all her hair
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:08pm
off topic, I was watching a differen't world and I miss that fire she use to have, I don't see it that often and it makes me sad....
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 6:25pm

dang i walked in here think a style thread for jada, really?

But she really can dress!

those cheek implants look terrible though.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:09am

Willow Smith & Jada Pinkett-Smith Attend Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Wed, Feb 13 2013 by Bitchie Staff | Filed Under: Celebrities

Jada Pinkett-Smith and Willow Smith NYFW

Lil Willow is officially taller than her mama!

While Will Smith is down in Brazil vacationing with the likes of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian, Jada Pinkett-Smith has decided to stay back in the States to attend a few Fall 2013 runway shows with her daughter Willow Smith.  The two were spotted catching the Narciso Rodriguez and Vera Wang shows yesterday as part of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.

While there, Jada revealed her and her kids personal style to New York Mag as well as why she allows Willow so much freedom:

There’s the flea markets, because that’s where Willow is loving to shop right now. Jaden is designing his own stuff but he’s really high fashion, he loves Gucci and Louis Vuitton. I can go anywhere, from rock to high glam, depending on what I’m in the mood for. Will is probably the most consistent. He likes it cool and relaxed.

One of the freedoms my mother gave me was my hair and my clothes, and for me that was a huge self-esteem builder. I  think we have to give our kids the freedoms that allow them to be themselves, and it was my mom who taught me to say, ‘This is me, take it or leave it.’

Jada Pinkett Smith and Willow NYFW
Willow Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith NYFW
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:51am
i would do some things for that purple hermes... 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:56am
she looks great and i love Willows pop of yellow!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:57am
she looks older to me in those most recent pics 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 5:31pm

jada-pinkett-smith-michael-kors-fall-2013-fashion-show-new-york-fashion-week-michael-kors-resort-2013-python-reefer-coat

Jada Pinkett Smith took in the show in an emerald python belted coat from the brand’s Resort 2013 collection. Hot!

willow-smith-michael-kors-fall-2013-fashion-show-new-york-fashion-week-michael-kors-resort-2013-crop-top-black-and-gold-holiday-2013-sneakers

Daughter Willow tagged alone in a white studded leather jacket, a Michael Kors Resort 2013 gold studded cropped top and $195 Studded Leather High Top Sneakers in black. Cute no?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 1:47pm
jada-pinkett-smith-marchesa-fall-2013-fashion-show-new-york-fashion-week
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System