Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

THE OFFICIAL HIV/AIDS THREAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:47pm
I don't carry condoms. He should.
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Confused So would you still have sex if he didn't have any condoms? It kind of irks me when females say this honestly.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I know someone who died yesterday morning. Apparently, she rarely took her ARVs

Cry  It's crazy how some people see fine and others go so quickly.  

I wonder why some people don't take their meds.  I wonder if it's like mental health meds that make you feel so horrible you'd rather risk psychosis than deal with it.  

Have you read about the side effects that some of the ARV might give you?  Diarrhea for one is a major inconvenience to say the least.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:03pm
Only today I did NARS.  I also read about people who choose to live their lives off meds.  Either way is understandable to me.  

@sexy, I don't think it's HIS job when it's YOUR body.  That's like saying someone else is responsible for your diet.  Other people can make it hard (really hard) but the buck stops with you.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:16pm
Finally, there's the monetary cost of living with HIV. The three HIV medications I take cost $3,538.87 for a three-month supply of each. That's $14,155.48 a year just for the three HIV medications. That doesn't include the other drugs to supplement or counteract the effects of those medications. If I didn't have excellent insurance coverage, where would I be? Who would pay the price for those medications? My visits to the doctor every four months average over $1,000.00 each. The cost of lab work alone is astronomical. But I have to have that lab work done for the doctor to know if the medications are still working or if we need to make a change.

^This right here should be included in all of the HIV awareness talks they have in schools.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Confused So would you still have sex if he didn't have any condoms? It kind of irks me when females say this honestly.

"Oh, you don't have any? Well call me when you get some."
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:21pm
I don't see anything wrong with women having them though.
Like if he forgot them and i had some lying around I would be like that quote SN just said.

But then again alot of women don't like sex they just bear it.

Lol that ain't me

Edited by jonesable - Jan 01 2013 at 6:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:26pm
IMO 14 isn't young but then again I live around an area where kids start experimenting around the age of 9.  But I agree in having an open dialogue in regards to sex, protection and abstinence included.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I didn't say that. I wrote that I don't carry condoms. I don't want to.
And I don't sleep around even when I'm horny.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

IMO 14 isn't young but then again I live around an area where kids start experimenting around the age of 9.  But I agree in having an open dialogue in regards to sex, protection and abstinence included.

goddamn, NINE? are you near projects or some other place with very low income where children are left with older children who will most likely experiment on them?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>