Extensions Plus

the official grow your hair out challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2015 at 11:46am
I have not done a length check in awhile however I noticed my hair had stopped growing and so I started doing research on youtube and am SOOO happy with my progress
My Routine:
-I was my hair every week with Shampoo & conditioner (I use organic poos with no sulfate, chemicals, parafans-nothing)
-I then section my hair with my hands and apply leave in conditioner (Will try anything but i've been using Cantu leave in Shea butter and Cantu Argan leave in)-I finger comb my hair with the leave in
I then apply oil-Organic coconut oil (fav) or Extra Virgin Olive oil-If i'm out I will use any oil!
-I then seal with Raw shea butter and double twist -LEt air Dry- I do not blow dry my hair or flat iron it (which is why I haven't done a length check)
-So far my hair has grown alot and it's not easy to break!
I do this routine on my daugher who is 10yrs old and her granny told me this is the longest her hair has every been she well past bra strap length
Sponsored Links

Jossie13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jossie13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2015 at 10:38pm
Thank You for sharing. Great Post!  JB  Big smile
FyneTxChic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FyneTxChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2015 at 1:08am
I'm natural and trying to maximize growth so I'm hiding my hair for the rest of the year with lace wigs and u-part wigs. MY routine:

Wash with sulfate-free shampoo and deep condition weekly with heat. 
Apply leave-in conditioner (currently using shea moisture JBCO). Let air dry.
Apply growth aid: MN, megatek and eqyss rehydrant spray (has mucopolysaccharides, sp?)
Braid hair back up and put on my wig. 
Occasionally I will co-wash as needed and will also be using Xcel 21 soon as it arrives as an additional growth aid. I also take Vitamins: Hairfinity, omega3, MSM, viviscal and mineral rich, and I try to drink plenty of water.

mclengthgrowing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mclengthgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2015 at 2:52pm
Hi, I'm new here. I would love to join this challenge. I just trimmed my hair last week and I am trying to grow it out. Right now, my longest strands are a little past collar bone length and my shortest goes right past my nose. I hope to have all my hair to at least shoulder length by the end of this year. I like to make my own hair care products and keep my hair in protective styling. I love using shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, sunflower oil, bitter almond oil, glycerin and this green herbal hair growth oil I got from the middle east. I try to hydrate my hair with water in the morning and at night. I feel like it really helps my hair.
FGHDTYJF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FGHDTYJF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2015 at 8:30pm
I'll join this! I'm relaxed 4b and I'm aiming for waistlength.
http://www.casesam.co.uk
http://www.ourcase.co.uk

Edited by FGHDTYJF - Nov 05 2015 at 7:59pm
saniyla23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saniyla23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2015 at 5:09am
Wow. This is a great challenge. It's great looking at all the different updates everyone has posted. 
Loveverythinghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveverythinghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2015 at 8:27pm
It started to flip on the end because it had started to grow back. The flipping comes from ends starting to grow back. You can try bumping it if you are using curlers/hot irons etc or try wrapping it letting it air dry and combing it out without using any heat.

I know it's a old questions,and unsure if anyone responded but hope this helps you.Big smile
maelanwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maelanwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2016 at 2:50pm
I just cut my hair and I hate that I did but I would love to share some of this forums results for this challenge on my blog https://shecurls.wordpress.com/ if thats okay. 
BeverlyCW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeverlyCW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2016 at 5:54pm
Hi girls. I started to use mustard mask and it really works. I found it on med forum. I mix 2 table spoons of olive oil, same amount of mustard powder and some water. Put on head skin and leave for an hour. That’s fantastic!
Poorvapandya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poorvapandya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2016 at 3:27am
Home remedies are always better than chemical products, chemical products definitely gives result very fast but after some time it will become cause to hair loss. Here i am going to tell you about some home remedies which are easy to find and very effective
1. Take 1 or 2 egg and mix olive oil with it and apply it on your hair, keep it for 40 mins then rinse with a mild shampoo, do this at least once in a week.

2. After washing your hair apply some aloe vera on it and keep it for whole it prevents your hair from damaging 

3. Take yogurt and mix it with a mesh banana and apply it on hair keep it for 30 mins and then rinse it with a mild shampoo.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
  Share Topic