FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

the official grow your hair out challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
honniecake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honniecake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2012 at 1:07am
Growing out my 3rd and final BC (hopefully).

my hair is a lot more healthy and better than it has been for a very long time!

Little to no sulfates, almost NO cones in conditioners, no mineral oil, no petroleum (unless im sealing) and lots of glycerin.

Sunday - resting day for my hair (Minnie); every 2 weeks, i will poo my hair and seal in the water with a thick oil like vitamin e . other than that, my regime is the same.

Use monistat twice a week, record my length because i believe that i get crazy growth from it. ( I ACTUALLY PULLED OUT SOME OF MY BABY HAIRS IN THE FRONT, and the NEXT day my hair grew back!!!)
everyday i cowash (i love it), put some cantu shea butter in, carefree curl (This stuff gets my hair super soft til the next day), shea moisture, or olive oil breakage therapy.
sometimes seal with the vitamin e oil.
drink more water  (SERIOUSLY THIS GROWS YOUR HAIR)
massage scalp with everything i put in it.
i need to deep cond. every Wednesday but i dont do anything to my hair so i didn't think it was necessary.

Sponsored Links

Choongy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Choongy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2012 at 12:36am
is this still going on?
VsAngel92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VsAngel92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2012 at 1:53am
I noticed you stay away from cones... do they hinder your hair growth?
Yumyum28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumyum28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2012 at 1:26am
I would like to join but I am also wondering if its still open..anyone?
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2012 at 12:39am
i haven't figured out how to get my pictures to post on this site. but i can link my fotki:
http://public.fotki.com/littlebabybug/my-starting-hair-jo/length-check. - http://public.fotki.com/littlebabybug/my-starting-hair-jo/length-check.html
i'm starting out at APL. I update fotki on a monthly basis anyway, but my hair being in twists you probly won't be able to see my growth until month two. 
My products vary but right now i've used the Suave shampoo for kids. I use aloe vera gel, locking gel, suave conditioner, and Africa's Hot 6 oil (i forgot the name). i think that's it, but sometimes i use carol's daughter's black vanilla conditioner. 

my regimen is kinda involved.

my hair is in minitwists which i installed last week. this is the longest i've gone without washing my hair, ever, but i don't plan to condition or wash it until june 3rd. (four weeks from now, roughly). I'll steam it and take down one section, do search and destroy on it, then retwist that section. the rest of my hair i'll attack by section over the course of the next four weeks. 
on the last section redo (about four weeks from the last condition treatment) i'll condition my hair under the steamer again. during the time in between i'll probly lightly spritz my scalp with water and gently massage to exfoliate my scalp, but that'll be about it. and the entire time i'll keep my ends up off my shoulders by way of protective styling. 
when my hair gets to my first goal length of solid BSL (probly a good 8 months away, if i'm being realistic) then i'll take all of my twists down altogether (which would have been for the first time in months!)

My personal date is 12/31/2012 for BSL, though the optimistic part of me wants to be there by 8/12/12. We'll see. It depends on whether or not i get my summer growth spurt. I think i may have underestimated the distance between my bra strap and my armpits Wacko

8seasons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8seasons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2012 at 8:26pm
As one of the leading suppliers of wholesale beads , wholesale charms, wholesale jewelry supplies,and jewelry supplies, 8seasons supplies products to bead stores, designers, jewelry makers, handcrafters and more.
http://www.8seasons.com/ - http://www.8seasons.com/
suzzelsusi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzzelsusi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2012 at 7:10am
@8 seasons, wow a nice row of "special words"
Glam-R_us View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glam-R_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2012 at 6:17pm
<a href="http://95fadendt25s2kc80h94x3ht8d.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>
mamalicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2012 at 10:49am
Is this challenge still open?

Edited by mamalicious - Jun 13 2012 at 12:18pm
littlebabybug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebabybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2012 at 6:59pm
an update: i just realized that i had originally planned to leave my twists in til last week or so...that so didn't happen lol they kept slipping out so i only ended up getting 2wks outta them total! since then i've been using the TC method for haircare, and i love it. i'm retaining length very well and already can tell my hair's longer than it was when i first created the album on fotki. i've been pretty good about updating and the next update will be in another couple of weeks. I'm enjoying my hair now quite much, and i've gotten many compliments. i think people can tell when your hair is more healthy. just wanted to pop in to let people know i'm still going strong.Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 32>
  Share Topic