Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 2:49pm

I'll join this! I'm relaxed 4b and I'm aiming for waistlength. I know it will take a year or two, so I'm just inching my way there slowly. I shampoo once or twice a week with ao jay desert and condition with ao jay desert. I cowash twice a week with vo5. I do nexxus emergencee biweekly and dc with neutrogena triple renewal. I moisturize with garnier fructis sleek and shine and seal with evoo or avocado oil. I usually get my relaxers (silk elements shea butter)every 8-10 weeks, but I'm trying to stretch longer. I only clarify with vo5 kiwi lime as needed, so there is no set time frame. When I use heat (no more than twice a month) I use nexxus heat protexx and chi silk infusion for protectant and I use the lowest heat setting. While my hair is straight I add avocado/olive oils twice daily to keep it shiny and soft.

Here's my starting pic:excuse the backfatLOL
july%2029th%20length%20shot
Sponsored Links

prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 2:50pm
I wear my hair in a bun 90% of the time, but I'm enjoying it down today because it's my off day
Shenell_Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shenell_Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:01pm
I am new on here and I would also like to join. I have not yet developed a hair regimen but I will be back on here soon to post it once i do have one!

Edited by Shenell_Lady - Jul 30 2009 at 3:02pm
Shenell_Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shenell_Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:05pm
Oh and does anyone still use megatek???
SimplisticLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplisticLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:16pm
Oh this sounds nice ;; I'll def join this challenge! Currently transitioning !!! Smile

Current Reggie:

Shampoo and Conditioner with Coconut Milk from Organix and Suave once a week
Coconut Oil Grease on scalp everyday
Homemade Boundless Tresses maybe once or twice a week
DC about once a month
and Unrefined Shea Butter to edges once a week.

Hoping to reach Neck Length by May 2010 !! Wink

( Post a Starting pic soon ! )

Ok !! Here is my starting pic !!!
Sorry its so small !!!LOL

Edited by SimplisticLove - Aug 03 2009 at 9:35am
KsLiZmE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KsLiZmE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:34pm
I'm joining! Im natural

Reggie: -Shampoo once a week with garnier frutisc(Sp?)
-DT twice a week with lustrasilk ovrnight( once with shampoo and other with cowash)
-Cowash Twice a week with Vo5 and TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock/ Lustrasilk
-Protective styles everyday
-moisterize and seal with EVOO
-Baggy ends everynight
-Lots of water

Currently APL ;I wanna be Bsl by January 1 2010

Post pic later:Here it is-
 I might post a straight pic if i decide to use heat later

Edited by KsLiZmE - Jul 30 2009 at 11:46pm
lovely_ladii008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovely_ladii008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 3:54pm
Ooh I want to join. I'm a 4a/b I recently cut my hair so I went from about nl/cbl to cl/nl. I want to be full shoulder length by December or january 2010. I wash my hair every week with con red label(unless I go to the shop where she uses keracare) i prepoo with conditioner usually he hh and olive oil. I deep condition with ors replenishing or silk elements moisturizing. I strech about 9 weeks but I'm trying to go longer and I'm gonna start co washing and baggying again. I moisturize with my own mix and mango butter and seal with evoo or castor oil
Pic:http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q27/simply_sw33ti3/utf-8BSU1HMDAwMjIuanBn.jpg

Edited by lovely_ladii008 - Jul 30 2009 at 5:13pm
mEmYSELFaNDj View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mEmYSELFaNDj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Shenell_Lady Shenell_Lady wrote:

Oh and does anyone still use megatek???
Yes I use it. I have been using it for the past month and a half. Definitely seeing some good growth and thickness so far.
ladysaraii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladysaraii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 10:46pm
My first challenge!!!

I'm still in the process of building a regimen, right now its

weekly: Wash and condition w/ Nioxin Shampoo and conditioner
co-wash with V05 Strawberries and Cream a couple times a week
daily moisture w/ Nexxus Leave in and Triple moisture leave in
add EVOO as needed

I'll add pics when i get them.  I might be transitioning to natural or just stretching my perms

I'm loving looking at your regimens!
ladysaraii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladysaraii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 10:51pm
NaturalNigerian

I saw your youtube videos, great help, I love your hair  Smile
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 35>
  Share Topic