Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The NFL Will Support Jovan Belcher’s 3-Month-Old
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The NFL Will Support Jovan Belcher’s 3-Month-Old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by _leah _leah wrote:

that's good glad that they are doing that. I hope the money goes into the right hand and really goes to helping her throughout the years. 
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

I hope they don't spend that girls money up. So the mother of the murderer is keeping her, you would think the maternal granny would have her.

What if her maternal mothe isnt around like that and the baby only has a bond with her paternal grandmother.

we cant assume just becasue he killed his gf/childs mother  that his mom is a bad parent either.
Could be true, Im just curious. If I was the other grandma I can't lie, I would not want her raising my grandchild after her son killed my daughter.
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Someone is going to need a good financial advisor, and I hope the NFL put that in the clause...  Confused

giiiiirrrrrlllllllllllll
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Someone is going to need a good financial advisor, and I hope the NFL put that in the clause...  Confused

yes...I hope they do right by that girl and don't spend all of her money.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:11pm
this is so goo to hear----good people exist in this world
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Could be true, Im just curious. If I was the other grandma I can't lie, I would not want her raising my grandchild after her son killed my daughter.

The other grandmother who couldn't/wouldn't be bothered to move in and help with her grandchild? She betta stay her ass wherever she been all this time.  Ermm

ETA: And yes, I realize she just lost her daughter, but if she wasn't concerned about her grand daughter then, she don't need to be trying to run things now. IMO

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 07 2012 at 11:51pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I think she gets 108,000 in years 1-4, then 48,000 in year 5, then 52,000 for years 6-18/23...at least that's how I understand it.

that's what i took from it. 
which gives me the Confused face
maybe toddlers are more expensive than preteens and teenagers?
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 12:03am
i think toddlers are more expensive. 
or maybe its transition money kind of. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists