Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The new black does not blame white people for our
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The new black does not blame white people for our

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 4:37pm
see now, i cant even defend "Happy". 
Fool.
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:06pm
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lilaca, place him down in the coon column.Stern Smile
His Black card has been replaced with a 'coon' card, If ever he experiences racism, he must find a clear friend to defend him and confirm that it is racist, if this fails he will have to publicly admit to the black race that he was wrong and there is no new black in a twitter message, only then can the Centre for Coon control issue him with a provisional black card.

Lilaca
Chairwoman of the Cooning council
Centre of Cooning control
International Cooning department
Po Box- Aging slowly
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:14pm
that really looked like it could be kobe and Stephen a smith lol
pinkecube View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote pinkecube Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

His Black card has been replaced with a 'coon' card, If ever he experiences racism, he must find a clear friend to defend him and confirm that it is racist, if this fails he will have to publicly admit to the black race that he was wrong and there is no new black in a twitter message, only then can the Centre for Coon control issue him with a provisional black card.

Lilaca
Po Box- Aging slowly

Here's the stamp:

P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:20pm
I am definately not blaming anyone for my failures and successes but ME!!!!! With God on my side no man no matter race or social status, has power to decide where I am going in life.  My attitude is what decides my fate and quite frankly I dont focus on racial issues too much.  It's not a factor for me.  Now does it try to enter my domain, yes.  But I pays it no attention because I am too blessed at this point for me to even consider it worth the fuss.

The "new blacks"are just aware of how much control they have over their lives and focus on that, I dont think thier is a denial of racial discrimination, ITS THERE, but the choice to ignore it and move forward is what sets the precidence.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Lilaca
Po Box- Aging slowly

Here's the stamp:

tooken
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Originally posted by pinkecube pinkecube wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Everyone needs to listen to Dr. Joy DeGruy's lecture on Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome and Cognitive Dissonance

I watched the shorter one first and thank you for posting this.Thumbs UpClap After watching it she hit the nail on the head. If the black person speaks about the injustice its "you're too hyper sensitive" or "reverse racism". All bullsh*t. It's like we don't have the right to point out our own injustices, or it becomes "that black person who is just whining all the time". This is the kind of crap we are dealing with now. Even other blacks are being fooled by it, this recent societal pressure to not speak up about something that is clearly racist or offensive. We now encourage each other to shut up. It's some weird psychological brainwash that we don't have the right to speak up when we have been wronged-- and even when you do speak up, everyone has been trained to deafen their ears to it when it comes from the mouth of the person who actually experiences it. Then we get called the angry black woman, the aggressive black man, the reverse racist.

I'm watching through the first video(the long one) and it's very interesting. "Culture is a huge part of creating a stable human being" Her message really resonates with me. I'm agreeing with everything she's saying, gonna watch the entire thing.

I heard of her before and watch some.  There is this old white lady I know, the who did that black, white doll test I think, but currently did something with college students. And one white girl walk out crying.LOL

@starry - what was this test with college students about?

@pinkiecube - I see the "stop being so sensitive" all over the media. I hate reading the comments section on anything about blacks being discriminated or accusing someone of discrimination because they get sooo many nasty comments saying that blacks are too sensitive, they need to get over it, it's 2014, blablabla.

I may have the ladies mix up, her name is Jane Elliott . Found it, it is the eye color exercise and while looking for it I came across this. WTFLOL

LOLdumb comment from Marrisa^^
And for the hell of it, found this one also on the side.

P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:31pm

I work with a very ignorant caucasian male who when Nick Cannon did his "White Face" came over to my desk and said, we white people think its hilarious, not what Nick Cannon Did, but the fact that we knew black folks would think we would make a fuss, but quite frankly we don't care.....My response.....I dont care either, in fact I didnt even know Nick Cannon did anything.

Basically White folks almost wait for us to get angry like it proves a point to them, that is why I stand where I stand. All smiles and happiness, cause you want me to fail and I wont.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by P31chick P31chick wrote:

I work with a very ignorant caucasian male who when Nick Cannon did his "White Face" came over to my desk and said, we white people think its hilarious, not what Nick Cannon Did, but the fact that we knew black folks would think we would make a fuss, but quite frankly we don't care.....My response.....I dont care either, in fact I didnt even know Nick Cannon did anything.

Basically White folks almost wait for us to get angry like it proves a point to them, that is why I stand where I stand. All smiles and happiness, cause you want me to fail and I wont.

So true......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 18>