Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The new black does not blame white people for our
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The new black does not blame white people for our

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:03am
^^^  giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.  thanked.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:04am
oh and stfu pharrel.  just bang out beats, please and thanks.
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:09am
So is the reason for people being upset at this is because it removes responsibility for failure from the black community ? 
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:13am
That big ass hat must have sucked up all his brain cells.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:17am
Originally posted by beautiful-stranger beautiful-stranger wrote:

I agree with him, while you can't change anyone else's mentality you can change your own and your circumstance. I see nothing wrong with telling people to get off their ass and start taking responsibility for your own success or failure. 
There isn't anything wrong with encouraging self reliance and initiative. However this isn't what this is. It's respectability politics. Oh if you blacks weren't so angry and lazy then whites wouldn't be racist and discriminate against you. There are whites, Latinos, Asian, you name it that are lazy. However politicians don't routinely recommended and rally for shiftless whites to be shipped back to Europe. It's always Welfare blacks and never welfare whites. Heck Pres Obama is one of the most intelligent presidents we have had. He routinely has his intelligence and office questioned and disrespected. Our local news was doing a story about Potus and other former pres speaking for an event. It was former pres, former pres, former pres. and MR Obama.

Edited by yurika975 - Apr 17 2014 at 9:18am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:24am
Retro blk got sh!t done
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:28am

So is the reason for people being upset at this is because it removes responsibility for failure from the black community ? 

first of all he isn't expressing anything new.  he isn't even addressing the black community.  he is addressing other modern day house kneegrows.  sit down...Sleepy
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:31am

I agree with him, while you can't change anyone else's mentality you can change your own and your circumstance. I see nothing wrong with telling people to get off their ass and start taking responsibility for your own success or failure. 

Because the blame IS on white people. We can't break into a system that's routinely holding us back. Our educational system is worse, our neighborhoods aren't maintained equally, it's harder to get the jobs that do exist ...and why? Because white people, even at the lowest level, discriminate. Once that changes, more blacks will have opportunitues.

This ain't new, it's the same ol post reconstruction, smiling, I's happy for my freedoms massa negro. He has a LITTLE more opportunity because he's been accepted due to his own hard work mixed with luck, now he can act brand new like it was his black mentality, and not his black skin that made it more difficult than his white counterparts.

Read "Dreams of my Father" by Barack. We need a new America, not new black.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Retro blk got sh!t done

please manufacture a t-shirt.  i'll buy it...LOL

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Apr 17 2014 at 9:33am
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 9:33am
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

There isn't anything wrong with encouraging self reliance and initiative. However this isn't what this is. It's respectability politics. Oh if you blacks weren't so angry and lazy then whites wouldn't be racist and discriminate against you. There are whites, Latinos, Asian, you name it that are lazy. However politicians don't routinely recommended and rally for shiftless whites to be shipped back to Europe. It's always Welfare blacks and never welfare whites. Heck Pres Obama is one of the most intelligent presidents we have had. He routinely has his intelligence and office questioned and disrespected. Our local news was doing a story about Potus and other former pres speaking for an event. It was former pres, former pres, former pres. and MR Obama.

I think the problem with what he said is the way people interpreted it, because I didn't get any of that. I feel like he's saying that it's up to the black community to take hold of themselves and create their own avenues. white man won't give you a job, then make one. White man won't sell you a house, then build one. I think he's just saying don't use the issues of the white man as an excuse or diversion from the failures of the black community. Most of those welfare stereo-types you stated I hear blacks spout about each other the most.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>
  Share Topic