BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE MOTHER OF ALL COONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 4:07pm
glad you made it through Midna Clap Cry Hug welcome backLOL
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 4:11pm
Sentence by coon council:

imagebut with a huge rock instead! 
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 4:14pm
I couldn't continue.

Dude is dumb as f*
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 4:48pm
I find it strange that he stated that there were 5,000 "n" versus a handful of whites in the times of slavery.  Yet they never "ganged up" on them.

so he called them "stupid "n"..

Yet we had the same situation in Germany with the Jews in concentration camps.  Millions of them..what would he could them?

We have a whole continent of Indians that were conquered by whites, right here in the U.S., so what would he call them?

I feel sorry for a person who would embarrass himself through lack of education/intelligence.  What's worse, he targets his own race on camera.  and yes, someone called him that same word - and he says "i'm not a "n" I'm a black man..

A black man would never conduct himself in such a disreputable manner.

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 4:51pm
Clayton Bigsby? Is that you?
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:31am
This is a tap dancing coon right here.

While he went on about blacks being slaves, his dumb black ass was descended from slaves, too.  His mothers and fathers were the ones who were trapped in that boat and shipped off to the Americas and didn't escape.  As a matter of fact, their fukking lives were WASTED to produce this delusional jackass. 

I would like for him to stand in front of a Klan rally and say this shyt because the second he's done, they'd probably kick the shyt out of his white girlfriend while he watched then string him up and let him hang from a tree while they celebrate.  The people like his "friends" he had jokes with are the same ones who don't differentiate when it comes to who is and who is not a "ni66er." 

And he'll never get a job making more than $10,000 if he works for anyone in that room.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Embed attempt. Hope it works.

I started off shocked and pissed off at him, but for some reason, I started to feel really bad for him to hate himself so much that he's insulting himself to impress people who obviously hate him enough to show it in his face. It's like he know's they're laughing AT him, but either his self-esteem is so low that he joins them, or he's so alone and doesn't know how to react. 

Edited by MizzAmirah - May 28 2013 at 2:42am
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 5:44am
wow..haha.. disgusting 
I'ma go ahead an chalk this up to teenage ignorance. 
plus highschoolers are often in search of an identity. 
I wouldn't be surprised if in 5 years and a few Nyg.ga wake up calls hes one
of those back to Africa I hate my teeth cause they white type of brothas  
Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 6:09am
Idiot!  Referring to black people as gorillas and using "them" to describe the slaves and "us" to describe the slave owners.

I think he is mentally ill.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 6:23am
Unrelated but when you think of the number of things white people had to do to control this world, I truly wonder, if there is a heaven, how THE HELL do any of them get in? No real talk. Every single one of them is benefitting from the atrocities of their fathers. 

I need to have a talk with a religious studies professor at my school -_-
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>