FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the most sensitive sex...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

WF and afro? I dont understand this argument.

AF carrying pumpum feelings
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

...why is everybody assuming that if a person keeps up malice they have been wronged? some people thrive on bitchassness, even when they are the ones who are wrong

If thats how a person is then whats the point of keeping them around in your life? If you know this is how that person is then its your fault for dealing with them. Some ppl tend to do this just to give them something to complain about..Especially if its gotten to the point where your still mad that they're mad...People at times make life far more complicated than it needs to be.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:52pm
WF what? just break it down for me, I read the post i didnt see him come for anybody. Mi confuse?

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:52pm
in theory, it sounds good to say just get rid of people who are that way. In reality, its far from that easy. You cant just get rid of people you care about.
Life is complicated, people are complicated.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:52pm

i think coz she's usually very late, she's tryna be very very very early with the feels today

Edited by afrokock - Dec 02 2013 at 3:52pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i think coz she's usually very late, she's tryna be very very very early with the feels today

fro have a plastic seat...my feelings are fine. I have much more in life to catch feelings over than your bhm posts sire

but i see youre doing just fine following this up...like a man

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:01pm
so im supposed to sit here while you continue to insult me?

is that correct?

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

just because you choose to not deal with someone who has wronged you does not make you a sissy or a bitch

sometimes some things are purely inexcusable and unforgivable and depending on the nature of the friendship you have expectations from certain people hence you cant overlook or move past certain things

and who the fucck 'is you' to determine the degree of someones injury?

fucck outta here

and just because someone opts to not resume a friendship it does not mean they harbour ill will towards you, they probably just choose to not deal with you anymore

No, you gtfoh. First off, the OP never said who was 'wronged' where the best friend and hubby are concerned. Secondly, if youre so much of a man, you should be able to address a matter without acting like you see red on your panties every month. foolishness.

as for the bolded, idunno wtf yure talking about. sounds like a personal matter.

This is where it went wrong. I still do not get it. I dont even know if he is addressing the married couple in the OP he seems to just be talking in general. and his last statement doesn't mean the person never addressed the situation they could have and it's just that one party said deuces and never looked back.

Aren't we all talking abt personal relationships?

Whats going on BHM today man. WF i dont understand this.

People lose friends, forgive  but dont forget and there shouldnt be a broad brush for every situation worse one based on gender. Men have feelings too right. Men should address and move on? Isn't ignoring the person (even if temporary) the best way to deal with those who have wronged you? Let them stew and meditate on their conduct while you cool calm and collected
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 4:18pm

This is where it went wrong. I still do not get it. I dont even know if he is addressing the married couple in the OP he seems to just be talking in general. and his last statement doesn't mean the person never addressed the situation they could have and it's just that one party said deuces and never looked back.

Aren't we all talking abt personal relationships?

Whats going on BHM today man. WF i dont understand this.

People lose friends, forgive  but dont forget and there shouldnt be a broad brush for every situation worse one based on gender. Men have feelings too right. Men should address and move on? Isn't ignoring the person (even if temporary) the best way to deal with those who have wronged you? Let them stew and meditate on their conduct while you cool calm and collected

Yes, seeing how there was no real detail given in the OP example.  She asked "who is more sensitive  m or f ".  If OP was looking for opinions in relation to her post she would need more details. She doesn't know what the argument was about between that couple so she cant. She also cant say if his actions are unwarranted without knowing why he responded in the way he did.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567