FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the most sensitive sex...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:31pm
actually you sound like the hit pooch

or maybe grasp rhetorical speech better
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

actually you sound like the hit pooch

or maybe grasp rhetorical speech better

i grasped it quite fine. so actually i was talking to you. since you seem like the type to throw a panty fit

hit pooch with what? OP has nothing to do with me. aint nobody have me up in their craw for anything at the moment. and i dont deal with men who have two tongues. so i dont have this type of issue to worry about

Edited by Wildfire - Dec 02 2013 at 2:34pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:35pm
like i said.. you clearly dont understand rhetorical speech

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:36pm
giving a fucck when you dont even have to
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:42pm
^^says the man who continues to give a fvck when he doesnt have to? perfect example
anyway Fro, chill
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Keeping malice or throwing an unwarranted hissy fit shouldn't be acceptable behavior regardless of gender. Act like an adult and be treated as such. ...  To say you are a man so you are not allowed to feel this way because you are a man and doing so weights on your masculinity is ridiculous imo.

its not 'acceptable'. But its something you wouldn't be surprised if a woman did, but taken aback or turned off
if a man did it.
there are just some things women do that men dont, and vice versa. Men and women are not the same, with good reason (or not).

they can feel whatever way they want. but to act like a biitch is not acceptable, to me.

be a 'man' then and confront/discuss the issue instead of ringing your frock tail and sulking in the corner
like a 3 year old girl.

Im taken aback and turned off regardless of who does it. Im not saying men and women are the same but how a person handles things emotionally are not dictated by gender. To say that this action is common to women makes women look weak, irrational children that men need to coddle because they cant handle their emotions properly. Its not something I subscribe to never have never will.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^^says the man who continues to give a fvck when he doesnt have to? perfect example
anyway Fro, chill
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:58pm
LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:07pm
i feel like there's been more arguments than usual...what's going on here...not that i mind...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i feel like there's been more arguments than usual...what's going on here...not that i mind...

Shark week.....we dun fuked around and synced up.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>