Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the most sensitive sex...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

the most sensitive sex...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 811044
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Man eff y'all with y'all misleading title

I had stories mang

*stomps out*

smh everything is sex with u
piss off

perv
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 09 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 7133
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:40pm
Lol giggles
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 354486
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:41pm
Keeping malice or throwing an unwarranted hissy fit shouldn't be acceptable behavior regardless of gender. Act like an adult and be treated as such.  That said if someone has wronged you..you as a human being has a right to be angry and harbor whatever emotions you need to. To say you are a man so you are not allowed to feel this way because you are a man and doing so weights on your masculinity is ridiculous imo.
Back to Top
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Sep 27 2012
Status: Offline
Points: 20243
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

It seems like it's not a good thing to behave like a woman...Stern Smile
I know right?  I don't like how someone said" run his mouth like a woman" I see men that gossip waaaay more so idk why its reserved for us to be chatty.  I've been in male dominant environments, professional & casual.  Guys just never shut the hell up.  so spare me.  anyone with a mouth can talk, it's not a woman thing
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 811044
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:45pm
just because you choose to not deal with someone who has wronged you does not make you a sissy or a bitch

sometimes some things are purely inexcusable and unforgivable and depending on the nature of the friendship you have expectations from certain people hence you cant overlook or move past certain things

and who the fucck 'is you' to determine the degree of someones injury?

fucck outta here

and just because someone opts to not resume a friendship it does not mean they harbour ill will towards you, they probably just choose to not deal with you anymore
Back to Top
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 19 2011
Location: southside
Status: Offline
Points: 19639
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

MEN. You fuck with a man's masculinity, they lose all sense.

Touch a man with anything deemed feminine, you're destroying his world.


They got man yogurt now because too many dudes feel emasculated by eating simple ass yogurt!
http://www.dowereallyneedthat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/power_yogurt.jpg
(peep the ab makeup)


LMAO!!! LOLLOLLOL
Back to Top
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 19 2011
Location: southside
Status: Offline
Points: 19639
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I don't think it has anything to do with gender, but how an indiviudal's ego was formed.


I believe this but I feel like nen have bigger egos than most women I know.

I see why you would say that, but I disagree that men have bigger egos. I think womens' egos are often over-looked, and the reason men appear to have bigger egos is because they've been given a lot of power. ( given to them by women lol)

The relationship between a man and a women should be a very delicate and vulerable dance. Like a slow waltz.


this is true.
Back to Top
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 19 2011
Location: southside
Status: Offline
Points: 19639
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Regardless of gender if you piss someone off you are not in control of how long said persons says pissed. You do better and try not to piss people off....Let them have their time if its to long for you move on but i aint about to curve my feelings because you moved on and want to feel better 
about your actions.


I didn't say anything about who was at fault.
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 84881
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Keeping malice or throwing an unwarranted hissy fit shouldn't be acceptable behavior regardless of gender. Act like an adult and be treated as such. ...  To say you are a man so you are not allowed to feel this way because you are a man and doing so weights on your masculinity is ridiculous imo.


its not 'acceptable'. But its something you wouldn't be surprised if a woman did, but taken aback or turned off
if a man did it.
there are just some things women do that men dont, and vice versa. Men and women are not the same, with good reason (or not).


they can feel whatever way they want. but to act like a biitch is not acceptable, to me.

be a 'man' then and confront/discuss the issue instead of ringing your frock tail and sulking in the corner
like a 3 year old girl.



Edited by Wildfire - Dec 02 2013 at 2:31pm
Back to Top
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 27 2006
Location: Kingston, JA.
Status: Offline
Points: 84881
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

just because you choose to not deal with someone who has wronged you does not make you a sissy or a bitch

sometimes some things are purely inexcusable and unforgivable and depending on the nature of the friendship you have expectations from certain people hence you cant overlook or move past certain things

and who the fucck 'is you' to determine the degree of someones injury?

fucck outta here

and just because someone opts to not resume a friendship it does not mean they harbour ill will towards you, they probably just choose to not deal with you anymore


No, you gtfoh. First off, the OP never said who was 'wronged' where the best friend and hubby are concerned. Secondly, if youre so much of a man, you should be able to address a matter without acting like you see red on your panties every month. foolishness.

as for the bolded, idunno wtf yure talking about. sounds like a personal matter.



Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down