Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The most gentle shampoo I've ever used

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The most gentle shampoo I've ever used
    Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:58am
Hello hair fanatics.  I hope your holiday season is full of blessings and ease.  I would like to share a review about my new favorite cleansing product.  That would be Organix Keratin Shampoo, found here.  Grandma used it and didn't care for it much so she gave it to me.  Her loss is my gain because I'm in love.  As far as gentleness and cleansing power, it blows Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo out of the water.  It's also much better than other natural and sulfate free shampoos I've used like my favorite Beautiful Curls Curl Activating Shea Butter Shampoo or L'oreal EverSleek Sulfate Free Shampoo.

It lathers a lot for those who like bubbles and it also detangles.  The main difference I noticed between Organix and Beautiful Curls is that BC is slippery and detangles while the product is still in my hair, but once I rinse it leaves my hair a bit striped and squeaky.  Organix detangles just the same, but doesn't leave a squeaky film on my hair afterward -- just clean, soft hair.

If you already have a favorite cleanser that's worked for you, don't bother purchasing.  But if you feel just so-so about what you've been using, or haven't been wowed by anything in a while, I definitely suggest this product.

I've missed you all!

Sponsored Links

Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:29pm
thanks for the recommendation. I have not really been interested in buying organix products but i may try this one.
CincygirlD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CincygirlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:42pm
Thanks Kris I may have to try this when I get ready to wash my box braids
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisviola1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:05pm
I hope you both like it.  Napp, time for me to go eat a doughnut.
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:18pm
Glad u like it . Can't stand organix. But if it works for u that's awesome!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Glad u like it . Can't stand organix. But if it works for u that's awesome!

Same here.  Ever since I tried that Shea Butter shampoo, I avoid the Organix line like I avoid the west side of Chicago.  Shid might as well add parts of the south side.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic