Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Misadventures of the Awkward Black Girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 101>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 18 Votes, Average 4.06  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:50pm
lol.  Fred's girl was cute and much more relaxed and less socially awkward than Jay.
Sponsored Links

honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:54pm
OMG that episode made me sooooo uncomfortable, like I was right there with her. I wanted to slap both of White Jay's friends, especially Farook, with his rude ass.

LMAO @ stealing chicken like Precious.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:59pm
White jay friends suck..... and ole girl sat on his lap during the whole dinner tho... ca'mon nah
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:02pm
Yes I was like why doesn't ole girl have her own chair the hell?

And um I think Farooq would have been called a couple things out his name.
Stern Smile
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:02pm
I've been watching Issa's other show RommiesLoversFriends.soooo good!! I hope there's a second season. Along with the shows on BlackAndSexyTV YouTube channel, The Couple and The Number. I love it!
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:03pm
Bye White Jay. I'm tired of your ass.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:10pm
Im still confused on how white jay had a tight group of friends with fred and yet he didnt know him b4 jay introduced them. I know they probably just threw that in there to intro freds new love interest but that annoyed me . Dinner like that is the worse setting to meet someones friends... go bowling or some sh!t but that right there... no.... and dude ordering for the whole table.... the more I think about it the more I would have just faked an illness and took my azz home...lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im still confused on how white jay had a tight group of friends with fred and yet he didnt know him b4 jay introduced them. I know they probably just threw that in there to intro freds new love interest but that annoyed me . Dinner like that is the worse setting to meet someones friends... go bowling or some sh!t but that right there... no.... and dude ordering for the whole table.... the more I think about it the more I would have just faked an illness and took my azz home...lol

Actually Jay met White Jay at Fred's birthday party.  So I think they were always friends.

I know who the hell are you to order food for me?  Ionno you.  And they were super a$$holes.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by whosbotheringme whosbotheringme wrote:

Actually Jay met White Jay at Fred's birthday party.  So I think they were always friends.

I know who the hell are you to order food for me?  Ionno you.  And they were super a$$holes.

Why did I think it was a company Halloween party or something at one of the other co-workers place...Ouch

I think fred wanted to come to rub it in jays face that he got someone too...Jay was trying to hard to impress azzholes and white jay was acting like a punk.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:33pm
Yes there would have been some ugly things said to those fools.  Sorry.

And White Jay and me would have a serious problem.  You don't see your friends where being a$$holes to me?  Punk a$$ mofo.

And yes Fred was totally like look at my cute girlfriend.  She's so hooked that her grown behind can't even sit in her own chair.Ermm

All around clusterf@ck

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 96979899100 101>