Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The MAX HYDRATION METHOD(from my other post)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229 292>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CurlyMeema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CurlyMeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 6:44pm
Clays are harmful to your plumbing pipes and if you have a septic tank they can be fatal to your system.  If you Google it you will find folks talking about their plumbing repair cost.  I'm telling you this not to frighten you away from MHM (because I LOVE it and i have a septic tank) but to inform you to take precautionary measures.  Rather than rinsing the clay down the shower drain, I take a bucket in the shower with me and rinse all of the clay into the bucket and then of course dump the clay outside.  
Sponsored Links

pdthompson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pdthompson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:15pm

Curly MeeMa baking soda and vinegar helps to prevent plumbing problems with clay.  I try to do it at least weekly when I am using clay.  It works great.  Savvy Brown is the blogger where I got the instructions from who got it from Thrifty Jinxy.

Clean Your Clogged Drains with Baking Soda solution

Run water in the offending sink or tub until it becomes hot. Then pour 1 cup of baking soda down the drain. Follow immediately with 1 cup of white vinegar. Let this sit for about 5 minutes (it will naturally foam up/bubble). Then turn the hot water back on and let run for a minute. This should clear out most clogs. 
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 8:52pm
Just want to say, Pinke, I'm very disappointed in your professional behaviour... In fact, I am heart broken. *smh* ...

Also, really interesting. Clay may damage pipes but will the BS and ACV be enough to counter act this? 

Edited by kwicherbichen - Aug 09 2014 at 8:54pm
BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by nothidden nothidden wrote:

All:

Walmart.com sells the approved Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume conditioner. I just got my order of 3 and confirmed the ingredients. The site pic shows a white top. All of my bottles have black tops.

Happy Shopping :)

Thanx!! I just ordered 3 bottles  

msdeekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote msdeekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by kwicherbichen kwicherbichen wrote:

Just want to say, Pinke, I'm very disappointed in your professional behaviour... In fact, I am heart broken. *smh* ...

Also, really interesting. Clay may damage pipes but will the BS and ACV be enough to counter act this? 

kwicherbichen, 

Pinke and myself have been drowning in emails for this past week.

For one I have been up all night for the past couple of days trying to keep afloat with everything MHM related and my own personal life which also needs attention.

I would appreciate that you are understanding of this and simply be patient until she has time to get to your email. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.
Muslimah Dominicana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Muslimah Dominicana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 12:26am
Question: Has anyone done the Cherry cola caramel treatment overnight? I am protein sensitive & I'm afraid to go on protein overload if I do this but I would love to do this if out can benefit me without any unnecessary breakage or fallouts... If if anyone has done this, how do you feel your hair had reacted to cherry cola overnight? Any Pros or Cons? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance!!
aharri23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aharri23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 12:28am
Y'all and these overnight treatments...I don't know how y'all sleep comfortably with product in your head
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Y'all and these overnight treatments...I don't know how y'all sleep comfortably with product in your head
LOL...
CurlyMeema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurlyMeema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 12:35am
I fid the Cherry Lola overnight last night and my hair was crunchy th u should morning. I have been conditioning it all day today and put the clay on for overnight. My hair felt better wit the deep conditioning.
nothidden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothidden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 12:37am
Originally posted by aharri23 aharri23 wrote:

Originally posted by nothidden nothidden wrote:

All:

Walmart.com sells the approved Tresemme Naturals Radiant Volume conditioner. I just got my order of 3 and confirmed the ingredients. The site pic shows a white top. All of my bottles have black tops.

Happy Shopping :)

HECK YEAH!! THANKS

You're welcome.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair