I am happy to have
the courage to post in here. I’ve been following this post since may.
Now, it’s time to
tell you my experience. First of all I
am thankful for this method Pinke. I really
Feel it is going to
change alot in my hair. And I have already seen improovement.
But I have some issue
and need some advice with knots and tangles when hair dries.
My hair is far from
root to tip hydration. Well I think at some areas it is not far.
But lord these
Any help ?
1. Are you seeing results with MHM, or have been at a
I've seen some progress at the begining(Softness) when wet.
But I still have knots and tangles ??
2. How long have you completed the regimen?(day/wk/mnths) Have you been doing
your hair at least every 3 days?
done 33 days(Since 25 may) and I am doing MHM every 2 or 3 days.
3. Did you do a lot of protein treatments or practice use of heavy protein
products before starting MHM?
4. In your old regimen, did
you GHE/DC/Steam in your old regimen regularly?
5. Did you do the CG method
before starting MHM?
Not really. I tried like 1 week.
6. Do you encorporate DCing GHE or steam now?
Yes I DC and sometimes
7. What other options/versions are you doing? DC/Steam/Warm condish, BS, ACV?ACV
8. What is your hair porosity and curl type?
4C or 4D,
low porosity(But not sure)
9. Are you using the approved products? Yes
10. How long is your hair? TWA? Brastrap? (don't give inches but something
general to visualize)
Ear length when stretched
11. How does your hair look like during the clay step? Is it weighed down,
white, and looks like each curl unit is coated?
on my hair is white, a sligtly weighed weighed and all my strands are
12. What are you using for the clay step specifically?
clay recipe, Honey, Olive oil.
1 cup Bentonite clay (Indian Healing clay), 1tbsp olive oil, 1tbsp
honey, and 3 or more cups water.
The clay mixture is nice and
products are you using?
Step 1 - BS/Conditioner(KKNT or TJTTT)- watered most of the time
Step 2- KKNT (watered down) for 1h
Step 3- Bentonite Clay
Step 4 - KKNT(Watered Down)
after I sometimes use olive oil+Castor oil
Step 5 – KKCC or RachelCPR
14. Do you water down your conditioner?
15. Do you detangle with
your fingers or a comb?
16. Are you natural or transitioning?
17. Do you have hair color?
18. Do you section your
hair to apply stuff? Do you apply stuff starting from the scalp/root?
19. Do you do the steps on soaking wet hair?